by Panasonic

Engineered to work in 1.9GHz frequency, our DECT 6.0 phones won t conflict with common wireless devices such as 2.4GHz routers, wireless keyboards and mouses, microwave ovens and other household items. And because it s digital, you ll enjoy long range and clear sound while deterring eavesdropping.  Enjoy the piece of mind that comes from knowing that should the power go out, you still can make and receive calls on the corded handset.  Store the Caller ID info of any and all unwanted callers into your phones Call Block list so that you can eliminate future pesky calls from them. After their information is stored, they ll get a busy signal if they call you again.  Now you can program each handset to ring or not at your discretion. For example, before you go to sleep, set the bedside handset to Silent Mode.

Can this be mounted on the wall ?
I need a new house phone one that had caller ID. Is this a good phone?
Start your review of Panasonic Kx-Tg1061M Dect 6.0 Corded/Cordless Phone Caller Id Digital Answering System!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“& amazingly it still works :)” in 1 review
“Features like caller ID and being able to send a call from base to handset makes this a great phone for the office or in a large home.” in 1 review
“Had this phone years ago when I had a home phone.” in 1 review
Pt Charlotte, FL
Panasonic is the only cordless phones I will buy for the house. The sound quality is great. We don't use it very much because of cell phones but have tried other brands and the quality is always so much better with Panasonic.
Lodi, CA
Had these phones in my office over 4 years batteries have just worn out and now I had to simply buy rechargeable batteries but these phones have lasted and they are expandable
Grand Jct, CO
Great phone duo. Features like caller ID and being able to send a call from base to handset makes this a great phone for the office or in a large home.
I like the phone because you can put the other phone anywhere. The only problem is the battery doesn't last as long.you have to charge everyday.
Rncho Cordova, CA
Very simple and easy to use!!Cordless handset comes in handy when you are away from the corded phone you can place anywhere around the house!!
Ulysses, KY
Panasonic phones are durable that's one thing for sure ! I don't know how many times I got mad & threw mine. & amazingly it still works :)
Livingston, NJ
I have this in my home. Haven't had any problems with it. Love the caller ID option that lets you save your own names to each contact.
Pico Rivera, CA
Had this phone years ago when I had a home phone. Works great and I really like the duo. It has caller ID and different ring tones.
Port St Lucie, FL
Best phones I've ever bought plenty of feature ! You can set your contacts ! Personal ringtones And many more features
Great home phone set. Though it is pricey than other competitors, works well, ringer volumes can be adjusted/set