Panasonic KURUKURU Hair Dryer EH-KA50-V Purple | AC100-120V/200-240V (Japan Model)

BY PANASONIC

This item is plug type A, and Including additional C-2 plug adapter. Airflow two-stage switching. Power consumption 700W (AC120 / 240V) 500W (AC100 / 200V) Warm air temperature: 105 ℃ (500W room temperature 30 ℃ · dry). Please select 100 - 120 V when... see more...

Review (1)
S A.
I can’t live with out this hair dryer
When I first moved to the US I was told by some friends that this type of hair dryers are not available and hard to find
So I brought my own from my country
Easy and quick to use