Panasonic HC-X1000 4K Ultra HD Wi-Fi Video Camera Camcorder with Panasonic VW-VBD58 Battery + 64GB Card + LED Light Set + 3 Filters + Kit

BY PANASONIC #59 in Cell Phone Accessories

The Panasonic HC-X1000 4K Ultra HD Wi-Fi Video Camera is the worlds first camcorder capable of recording 4K 60p/50p images onto an SD card. It features a Leica Dicomar Lens a new BSI Sensor and the Crystal Engine Pro 4K. All in a compact go-anywhere body. It has a high bit rate quality (4K-150Mbps / 2K-200Mbps) and a built-in XLR professional audio terminal. Record night scenes confidently with 0 Lux. Instantly sync your smart device to the X1000 with a single touch thanks to built-in Wi-Fi and NFC. The bright LEICA 20x optical zoom lens with a manual focus ring has speedy and intuitive shooting independent focus zoom and iris rings that are included on the lens barrel to meet professional needs. see more...

hamza a.
MARRAKECH
Hello I am Hamza Aatof from morocco ilove this produt I love all the products of this company if you allow me toreview this product I would be grateful to you. With my love and appreciationmy name is tech jack  and I have a page on Facebook with a largenumber of followers I do a lot of reviews of electronic devices. I can helpyou promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of FYIis encouraging people to buy from the internet and on time The same help
  The City : Marrakech.
  My Address : ASKEJOUR LOT MAATALLAH N°478.
  CODE POSTALE : 40160
  Country : Morocco
Ayoub b.
Hello I am here for everyone I love this product, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you. With my love and appreciation my name is AYOUB and I have a channel on YouTube with a large number of views I do a lot of reviews of electronic devices . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of FYI is encouraging people to buy from the internet and on time The same help the company promote
Best product for Beginners . I have always dreamed to have one because I love this company.
I love this Products ,and i want  review this Products in my channel my adresse is Street :N4 RUE 34 BORJ TOULAL City :MEKNES Country: MOROCCO"