BY PANASONIC

Panasonic HC-X1000 4K Ultra HD Wi-Fi Video Camera Camcorder Ultra high-definition camcorder with professional-quality functions. The Panasonic HC-X1000 4K Ultra HD Wi-Fi Video Camera is the worlds first camcorder capable of recording 4K 60p/50p images onto an SD card. It features a Leica Dicomar Lens, a new BSI Sensor, and the Crystal Engine Pro 4K. All in a compact, go-anywhere body. It has a high bit rate quality (4K-150Mbps / 2K-200Mbps) and a built-in XLR professional audio terminal. Record night scenes confidently with 0 Lux. Instantly sync your smart device to the X1000 with a single touch thanks to built-in Wi-Fi and NFC. The bright LEICA 20x optical zoom lens with a manual focus ring has speedy and intuitive shooting, independent focus, zoom and iris rings that are included on the lens barrel to meet professional needs. Key Features: Highest-Quality, Full-HD Video Recording: With the compact HS-X1000, 4K Ultra HD video is created with a 4K 8-MP 1/2.3-inch BSI sensor. Compared with the 2-MP sensors used in ordinary Full-HD camcorders, this distinct sensor advantage renders UHD and FHD professional-quality results. Right down to the finest details, and with minimal blurring. 4K Ultra HD Video On the Go: This highly agile, multi-format camcorder is ideal for shooting documentaries, sports and events. It supports 4K, Cinema 4K and Full-HD with frame rates that include 30p, 60p, and 24p. In 4K 60p resolution, the mobile X1000 captures stunning, lifelike images. Using 60p/50p, the frame rate has twice the information of 30p for smoother motion. If youre ready for 4K, this is how you do it. Versatile Formats and Bit Rates: Versatile formats and bit rates make the X1000 unbeatable in a wide range of applications. Its AVCHD, MOV and MP4 formats make editing quick and easy. And Full-HD utilizes ALL Intra compression for a maximum bit rate of 200 Mbps to bring incredible quality to image production. 2-Channel XLR Audio Input Terminal see more...

Ruth D.
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
The are very nice, they take good quality videos to capture those amazing life time story that you can talk about but why when you can capture it in this lovely camera..
Destinee P.
Destinee P.
My family and I absolutely love all their products, they have never steered us wrong or have we had any bad experiences!!! Love them!!! ♡♡♡
Reighven ..
Reighven ..
Harlingen, TX
Being a you tuber, there's always a doubt or question which is the perfect camera to have fir great quality and sound. I'd be honored to try this and built in wifi is so brilliant! What else will they come up with?!
ZAKARIA B.
ZAKARIA B.
DEAR influenster
My name is Zakaria bazoud and I have a channel on Youtube with a large number of subscribers I do a lot of reviews of electronic devices and my videos are harvested a large number of views
I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for fee
My goal is to encourage people to buy from the internet and at the same time help the company promote products
The reply goes on

Hi:
Is it possible to send me a free phone or gift and I will be grateful for your address : DR LARBI BEN MSIK NR 31 Q I S B CASA
City : Casablanca

Zip code : 20600

State : gir morocco

Contry : Morocco

Mustapha B.
Mustapha B.
Meknes
Techie Expert
Hello I love this product so much nice, I like your company very muchI wanted to review your product on my small channel,I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from the Internet, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiative
Lisa D.
Lisa D.
Gadsden, AL
I want this camera, it is the epitome of cameras! Are you kidding me, HD, come on, this is the only camera I would ever need to shoot my Youtube videos!
Kritika B.
Kritika B.
How long is the battery life?
Lucy G.
Lucy G.
Saint Louis, MO
How does the audio sound??
Raymond O.
Raymond O.
Ocala, FL
does it come with good audio?