Panasonic FZ-A1BFAAZ1M Android 4.0 Marvell Arm Pxa2128syst 1.20g 16GB 1GB 10.1in-xga Wl Bt

BY PANASONIC

FIRST FULLY-RUGGED ANDROID™-POWERED TABLET DESIGNED FOR PROFESSIONALS. Introducing the new Android™ -powered Panasonic Toughpad™ A1-the fearless new business tablet that goes wher. see more...

Jennie A.
Ozark, MO
This tablet broke within the first few months. I am stuck paying a monthly fee for it for the rest of the 2 years. Who knows what is wrong with it? I'm not investing any more money into it. We just carry our laptops now. Definitely not happly with this product.
Amanda C.
Stanford, KY
I use this tablet on the daily. I am currently using it right now. it does lag occasionally though.