BY PANASONIC

Bolivar M.
Yonkers, NY
Purchased at: Macy's
By far one of the bests shavers ever. I purchased this product a few months ago and let me tell you how amazing it is. It last long and cuts down very smoothly but most of all, it leaves your skin radiant, i highly recommend.
Adrian L.
Colton, CA
This little shaver comes in handy when you're in a hurry or just too lazy to shave in the morning. It does a pretty good job of getting the hard to reach spots around the jaw line. Not to mention that it gives a pretty close clean shave.
Melissa B.
1,065 reviews
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
My husband didn't like using this.He'd rather use razors.This leaves his skin feeling irritated as its rough when using it.Maybe it works well for others but not him.
Eric A.
Temple, PA
Pretty regular razor, it does the job and it is not too expensive. If you are just looking for an average electric razor, this one is for you.
Maizoua M.
Anchorage, Ak
My dad and my boyfriend got one of these for christmas they love love it, its easy and quick to shave is what they say.
Rachael G.
Fridley, MN
My dad uses this razor. We got it for him for Christmas and he uses it often. I think the bulkiness prevents travel.
Zoicar B.
Todo hombre debería de tener un aparato como este , ahorra tiempo y dinero. Un artículo que no debe faltar en casa
Jenna D.
Daytona Beach, FL
So far has been great.only problem is the razor will fall off here and there. Not sure if this is normal or not.
Kathy C.
Toms River, NJ
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Awesome men's shaver. My husband uses this all the time and he loves it. It is very affordable and easy to use.
Elmy F.
Las Vegas, NV
I recommended this too anyone it works great , it come in handy a lot works perfectly can be a bit expensive
Jen L.
My husband is thinking of buying this. Any thoughts?
Miguel L.
Do you recommend this product?
Irene S.
Salem, WV
What is the quality of this & how long does it. Last ? & is it affordable?
Debby M.
Dayton, TN
Every time my some uses an electric razor his skin gets irritated. Any suggestions?
Kayla J.
Pembroke, NC
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
Is this worth the money?