BY PANASONIC

Panasonic ES3831K is a ideal shaver for travel or light touch-up shaving during the day, 1-Bade cutting system that follows facial contours for a clean close shave. Use the shaver Wet or Dry that can be used in the shower and rinsed under the water, Stainless Steel Foil and Blade, Operates on 2 "AA" Batteries (not included, Includes Cleaning Brush, Replacement Accessories: WES9941P (Outer Foil), WES9942P (Inner Blade) and WES9979P (Combo Set), Black see more...

chan d.
Thousand Oaks, CA
i love this travel shaver. its light weight and easy to carry around. i think its afforable for how durable it is. long lasting and very effective!! i use it when ever i am travling, i just throw it into my luggage and bam i know im covered. i will reccomend this to any one abroad!
Trinity J.
Saint Louis, MO
I absolutely love this product and it is easy to take on the go and helps me get a nice close shave without any scars or razor bumps
Caitlyn M.
My boyfriend uses this but I have tried it on my legs and it works great! I can go a lot longer using this then a razor.
LEAR30260 maria q.

good travel shaver took her everywhere, never left me badly recommend is good shaves with a single pass
Debbie F.
Killeen, TX
It's ok if your on a trip but isn't something I'd continue to use I really was not impressed
Sabrina C.
La Mesa, CA
Love it . its quick and easy. I use it for quick and little touch ups not a full on shave.
nazwa m.
Jamaica, NY
Love to review it as it is one of the best products I have used so far!!! just love it
Emily M.
I brought this product to go on holiday with and it was perfect for what I need it for, removed all my unwanted hair in time at all and I would recommended this product to anyone and everyone because of how good and easy it is to use. I wouldn't use it for larger areas but the small areas it is perfect for.
Mackayla L.
My partner used this one and he loved it .. it was so slim and not bulk up the suitcase when we went overseas .. was really great .!
Luana L.
San Juan de Miraflores, Lima, Perú
My dad from the first moment I used it loved it, does not leave wounds or scrapes her skin. Highly recommended.

Amazon