Panasonic ES2207P Ladies 3-Blade "Close Curves" Wet/Dry Shaver

BY PANASONIC #67 in Electric Razors

Panasonic's Ladies "Close Curves" Wet /Dry Shavers are packed with smart, innovative, features that deliver a remarkably close comfortable shave and is safe to use in tub or the shower. The ES2207P is a 3-Blade shaving system which means more foils for better coverage and reduced shaving itme. Multiple shaving foils give you the best chance to capture and cut hairs in a single pass and because the heads can "float" up and down independent of the others, all shaving heads can better maintain contact with your skin even as the contours change. Panasonic uses the sharpest blades available which are nickel-free, hypo-allergenic stainless steel blades and foils for sensitive skin. Operates up to 20 minutes on a 12 hour charge. The ES2207P comes equipped with a Pop-up trimmer. Optional accessories include: Foil (WES9775P), Blade (WES9752P) and Set (WES9769P), 5.9"(H) x 2.1"(W) x 1.8"(D), 5.3 oz see more...

• I just bought this but haven't opened the box yet. I have...1 Answers
  • Does this work well?1 Answers
Panasonic ES2207P Ladies 3-Blade "Close Curves" Wet/Dry Shaver
Buy on Amazon
Jennifer H.
Louisiana , ['', '', "['', '', '']"]
I bought this over a year ago and mainly use it for my bikini area. At first it was pulling hair and hurt so I didn’t use it for awhile. I think I was using it wrong and tried differently and it’s fine! A lot faster than a regular razor. I’ve used it both wet and dry and it’s great!
Asia 🌺🐘 S.
Moreno Valley, CA
This is my favorite electric razor I've had it now for about 2 maybe 3 years? I like how you can adjust the razor to your length of hair so it's like trimming and getting a close shave. Reminds me I need to charge mine because I haven't used it in a few months
Yvonne S.
I had one of these razors for years and it finally stopped holding a charge, so I had to replace it. I tried at least 3 different electric razors when I decided to replace it and that was a mistake as well a waste of my money. I finally bought another one of these and I love it. It works great does exactly what it is supposed to do. Even brand new it holds a charge for a long time and I don't have to have it plugged in all the time like some others. Hopefully this one will last as long as my last one did and I will get another one when it needs to be replaced.
Dinielle N.
Sacramento, CA
This is a great wet and dry razor. I keep it in the shower for touch ups and it stays charged for weeks! It comes with a portable charging block so you can easily plug it in. It is very cute, which was a selling point and it gives me a very close shave with minimal effort. The handle is shaped nicely to fit my hand and the trimmer feature is a nice bonus. Its gentle and easy to use.
Gigi V.
Can't live without it doesn't describe my love affair with this electrical razor, after using several brands and different methods of hair removal I can say this one is great it shaves really close to the skin and it keeps me allergy free. I even have a new one in storage as a back up. I mainly use for my legs and love it.
Dana R.
Holly Springs, NC
I am totally obsessed with my wet/dry razor. Living in the south, shaving your legs daily is a pain, but I can wear dresses to work and go to the gym with ease knowing I have this. It charges very quickly with a small, portable charger. I'm entirely satisfied, and would buy another one should this die.
Julie T.
Gill, MA
Love this shaver. Doesn't get as close as the good old fashion manual razor but it's great for when I don't have time to bring out the shaving cream and water and all that mess. I can just zip zip and out the door! Great for vacation too!
Escarlet P.
Works perfectly so far. No complaints. It is everything it is claimed advertised to be,So easy to use and works very well for the effort required
Heather W.
Great razor. I love the 3 blades and how easy it glides over my ankles and knees. The price is affordable and I would recommend to others
Brittanie W.
Glendale, WI
I don't like this at all. I bought it and it doesn't work for me. It pulls my hair and I dislike having to leave my hair grow so long.
Mimi F.
Does this work well?
Christina M.
Norwalk, CA
I just bought this but haven't opened the box yet. I have very coarse hair and sensitive skin and hate shaving with a regular razor due to skin irritations. Wondering if this is a great alternative and if it works great before I open my box.