Panasonic ES2113PC Pivoting Facial Trimmer uploaded by Michele D.Panasonic ES2113PC Pivoting Facial Trimmer uploaded by Michele D.

BY PANASONIC

Keep your face looking its best with the Panasonic Pivot head Compact Facial Trimmer. This lightweight trimmer gently and painlessly trims unwanted delicate facial hair quickly and effectively. It's small, discrete and can be used anywhere. The Pivoting head follows the contours of the skin for close trimming. The super thin blades get close to the skin for closer cutting. 2 combs groom eyebrow hair to your desired length. see more...

Chelsea T.
New Brunswick, NJ
This is a very affordable and easy way to get rid of peach fuzz on the face. This helps your makeup to go on that much more smoothly and flawless. It comes with other attachments for eye brows as well. It's not painful what so ever and is small and easy to store. This is also perfect for getting rid of unwanted sideburns. I suggest something like this over the very pricey hair removal devices because you are just wasting money. I picked this up at ulta, and suggest you give it a try!! Just know it does not come with batteries so make sure you pick those up as well.
Lauren F.
Loveland, OH
Rosie O.
If I can give this product 20 stars I would !!!!! I have been using this since I was 15 years old(and I’m 30). I can’t wax my eyebrows because I have very sensitive skin, this makes grooming my eyebrows so easy and pain free, also waxing your eyes brows is not good for your eyelids, it starts to droop your eyelids after the years. You must try this product! I purchase mine in Ulta, or Amazon.
Alison B.
Good affordable facial hair trimmer for getting rid of peach fuzz. I find that my makeup looks better when I've smoothed my face. It's a ittle loud, but I don't mind it. It's small and battery powered. I ordered it off of Amazon but I see it at drugstores.
Marium S.
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
I love this trimmer for my eyebrows and face sometimes I don’t have enough time and use this instead of wax strips it’s convenient and easy to use I’m using mine since last three years and it works perfectly fine and only requires batteries.
Kate B.
Perfect for cleaning up eyebrows and the little bit of peachfuzz on my face. Makes everything apply better and smoother on the face, and it is superrr easy. I just wish getting replacement blades was a little easier. Bought off of amazon
Michele D.
Cleveland, OH
My old facial trimmer just stopped working one day so out i went to find a new one. I stopped at Ulta and after searching the store, i finally found the section where they have the facial trimers (no one asked if i needed help until i actually found them myself). Who knows why they have them in the back and not with the shavers in the front but i found them. They had the old brand i had but i decided on the Panasonic es2113. It comes with two blade attachments one for eyebrows and one for the face. Also has 2 comb attachments. The facial attachment is quite long and so it takes less time to use it on my face than my old one. The eyebrow attachment could have been made a little longer but it gets the job done. I don't really use the brush attachments so they are really not use to me. It is easy to clean and comes with a cap to protect the head. The only downside is that I have to switch the attachments out and I'm afraid i will misplace one but at least it comes in a little baggie. It takes a single AAA battery and costs about $15.00 at Ulta.
Zeina C.
Hanford, CA
I picked this product up from Ulta and i love it. I had a bit of texture issues because of the amount of baby hairs that I have on my face and because wax doesn't go good with my skin and it does exactly what i want to do. My foundation goes on a lot smoother and my baby hairs aren't coming back thick. It is amazing I highly recommend it!
Joanne M.
Pasadena, MD
This little razor is one of my favorite beauty tools! It's fantastic for removing peach fuzz, and the tiny blonde hairs around my mouth. I always have two of these. As I have found that they tend to loose their sharpness after a few months the, but they're so inexpensive, it's worth replacing a few times a year!
Sabia B.
I'm a major brow gal and like to keep my brows nice and neat. However, I'm absolutely terrified of plucking/waxing/threading the wrong hairs when it comes down to getting really close to my brows so I use this trimmer for those specific spots. No brow hair loss for me and the trim is nice and sleek (gets a pretty close to cut). It has lasted me 5 years and I'm about to purchase a replacement soon!