Panasonic ES2045D Rechargable Wet/Dry Epilator with Shin Protector, Sienna uploaded by noelia a.

BY PANASONIC

mayra H.
Houston , TX
This is great it work great it leaves my skin filling great I is it mostly in my arms and during the shower when I don't have a shaver this does the job I recommend it it won't give you those pain full bumps this is better
Karina S.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Para mi es una de las mejores del mercado, no la cambio. porque no hala los vellitos y los elimina por muchisimo tiempo, asi que no me tengo que preocupar. super recomendada. es un poquito costosa. pero vale la pena la inversion a largo plazo.
K G.
Kansas City, MO
This works for the most part for longer hairs, but not as well for shorter hairs. It also kinda hurt a little to drag it across my legs. It does work on wet legs as well which is a plus, but it's not that great compared to others I've tried. I end up having to shave with a razor after using this.
Julia G.
Miami FL
Enjoy a complete, more efficient hair removal experience with a shaver and epilator tool in one. A shaver with pop-up trimmer head quickly cuts hair cleanly at the base while an epilator head with 24 precision rotating tweezing discs, holds and extracts every hair type at the root, with minimal discomfort.

High-Performance Dual-Speed Motor

From arms to legs to bikini areas, a durable two-speed motor comfortably adjusts for individual power preference and skin sensitivity.
Rebekah A.
Columbus, OH
This isn't my favorite epilator I've tried, but it;s definitely worth the cost! Unless you're looking to spend $75+, this is the epilator for you. I bought it on Amazon for around $30. It definitely removes hair evenly, but it can HURT on your first try. As long as you power through it, it won't hurt on the second use!
maggie m.
Frazeysburg, OH
decided to go with a rechargeable epilator since the girls and my husband kept taking my disposable razors. it does a terrific job and the shin protector is an absolute bonus.. I have now lost possession of this device to my teenage girls and have returned to disposables
Shae D.
Darby, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this epilator ! It gets the job done !! It has my skin feeling Awsome and smooth ! And the thing I love the most is it is RECHARGEABLE !!! Lol I hate having to buy batteries just to get the job done !
Stacy W.
I like that this is a wet/dry combo. It's easiest to use in the shower. I also like that it's rechargeable. Best for when I need some grooming and don't want to deal with razors and shave cream.
Alina D.
Austin, TX
I love this product help me to keep my legs without hair , and i use this just one time in the week and keep me withouth hair the whole week this was the best solution to don't use every day the razor
Scarlett H.
New york, NY
It's painful at first but you get used to it. It removes all the hair that I want. I no longer shave anymore. I'm happy with this purchase. no more ingrown hairs.