Panasonic ES-WD51-P Wet/Dry Epilator

by Panasonic

#12 in Epilators

Pansonic Ladies Epilator...Wet/dry hair removal system; Rapid hair removal with 48 rotating tweezing discs; Dual wide disc technology increased epilation speed up to 50%; Epilating with foam (wet), is easy on the skin; Smooth skin for up to 4 weeks; Epilator attachment for legs/arms; Bikini trimmer; Beginner cap; Shaver head; Protective snap-on cap; Battery fully charges in 1 hour; Up to 40 minutes of cordless use; Automatic universal voltage; Includes travel pouch.

Does it really works and doesn't hurt your skin trying?
Does anyone else struggle to get a clean shave with the electric shaver? any tips to make it work better?
Hi, just was wondering how well this works.. if it pulls or hurts to use.
Start your review of Panasonic ES-WD51-P Wet/Dry Epilator!
ximena H.
Montería
Esta maquina depiladora ayuda a ahorrar tiempo y dinero ya que ahorras en la compra de cuchillas y siempre la tienes a la mano. En cuanto a depilacion es muy buena. Se adapta a las zonas de tu cuerpo y no irrita la piel.
Mishel B.
Gilbert, AZ
I don't know what I would do without this product. It pulls the hair by the roots and you'll be hairless for weeks. I don't cut myself anymore, I don't have to buy anymore razors, and I don't have to shave every other day. The cons of this product is the the amount of ingrown hairs that grow into your skin. You really have to exfoliate to help get those hairs out. And I can never get everything completely smooth like a razor because the hairs grow at different rates. My spouse tells me you missed a spot, when in fact that's as good as it's gonna get.
Ashiah W.
Dallas, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 8
this razor is like my bff!! i love that It can grip ever hair that I want removed! i never used and electric razor before and I cant keep my hands off of one now! i like the fact that you can use it wet\dry i like to use it wet but I have those days where I need to rush and don't have time for the process.
DINOSKA G.
DORAL, FL
es una buena maquina depiladora, de una presentacion muy linda, pequeña, de buena calidad, es excelente
Judith B.
Sulphur Spgs, TX
Perfect bc you can use it in the shower or out. Doesn't hurt and leave skin smooth.
Bruna M.
Hoboken, NJ
Fantastic! A lit of people complain about how much ot hurts but it is the price that we pay to remove all our hair body
Valentina P.
A pesar de todo, debes tener claro que existe la máquina de afeitar que necesitas, que aunque no sea perfecta, sí que te puede llevar a la conclusión de que ha merecido la pena comprarla. Son muchos los hombres y mujeres que están disfrutando cada mañana de experiencias de afeitado placenteras, donde la comodidad, rapidez y facilidad de afeitarse con máquina eléctrica se combina con un respeto a la sensibilidad de la piel y apurados sorprendentes.
Olivia Y.
Okay product, it does the job if u give it time. U need to go over the same area slowly to remove most of the hair. So it is only good for small areas, not good for Tara's like ur legs. The pain is there but not so bad.
Sophie C.
Riverside, CA
This thing is great! It comes with an epilator head and a shaving head. Both work great and I really appreciate that it works wet or dry. This means that I can take it in the shower. Shaving has become a part of my routine while I wait for my conditioner to set and it's never been easier. It is more expensive, but I do not mind the price because it will last for what I suspect to be a lifetime.
Jinal C.
Santa Clara, CA
I bought one for myself about a year ago. Though I haven't figured out how to avoid bumps on my legs, overall I think its a great product.