BY PANASONIC #32 in Epilators & Hair Removal Devices

Epilator hair removal system Wet/dry hair removal system Rapid hair removal with 48 rotating tweezing discs Dual wide disc technology increased epilation speed up to 50%* Epilating with foam , is easy on the skin Smooth skin for up to 4 weeks Epilator attachment for legs/arms Bikini trimmer Beginner cap Shaver head Protective snap-on cap Battery fully charges in 1 hour Up to 40 minutes of cordless use Automatic universal voltage Includes travel pouch Please Note: This item has been built to U.S. electronics specifications and may need additional modifications or converters to be used in countries other than the U.S. and Canada. see more...

Brianna Z.
W Springfield, MA
I have tried them all. I am very sensitive to shaving in my bikini area and this razor is awesome! After dropping my last one many times in the shower, it finally just stopped working (after 3yrs.). I went right out and got the same one. It rocks!
Valentina P.
A pesar de todo, debes tener claro que existe la máquina de afeitar que necesitas, que aunque no sea perfecta, sí que te puede llevar a la conclusión de que ha merecido la pena comprarla.

Son muchos los hombres y mujeres que están disfrutando cada mañana de experiencias de afeitado placenteras, donde la comodidad, rapidez y facilidad de afeitarse con máquina eléctrica se combina con un respeto a la sensibilidad de la piel y apurados sorprendentes.
Bruna S.
Ann Arbor, MI
I have to say this is not my favorite of the panasonic epilators. Maybe it's the "Wet/dry" that makes it less efficient in either setting in order to be able to do both. It makes it so that you can't use it while it's plugged in so you have to always remember to charge it ahead of time. And if I'm being completely honest, it is just not as powerful of a hair remover. It doesn't reach the tiny hairs growing in from the last shave.
Julianne B.
Halethorpe, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this device! I use it for my bikini line. I have very thick hair and it never has a problem! I live in SC so bikini season lasts long and I need to be hair free for longer in the year. This device always keeps up with my needs. Highly recommended.
Kinsey J.
Huntsville, AL
This is kind of painful to use, but really does take the hairs out and I feel like it doesn't make them grow back so hard and rough! It's not hard to use, like I said just kind of painful. It does it's job, I just might find a better alternative!
Yen P.
I actually don't like epilators so much because they don't pull all the hair out in one go. You have to go back and forth with them in order to get your legs nice and clean. The plus side is that it lasts longer than shaving but this epilator is like other epilators that i tried.
Kaitlynn M.
Madison
In theory, this is awesome and I love the idea of a close shave without having to get into the tub, but I think my skin is just too sensitive. I felt like it was either irritating or just left stubble.
Solanyes F.

like me, use it once because my mother had and had not used but is very good, although I am not a lover of electric shavers.

I'm more of creams and foams and wax, because I also lasts longer without leaving the hair, but if I recommend it to people who do not like waxing.
Mary R.
Dothan, AL
Epilators aren't for everyone but if you can take the pain this one is great. Cute colors and it gets the hair but you have to go over it a couple of times. A friend gave me one and I used it for a while but it was really time consuming.
Olivia Y.
Okay product, it does the job if u give it time. U need to go over the same area slowly to remove most of the hair. So it is only good for small areas, not good for Tara's like ur legs. The pain is there but not so bad.