BY PANASONIC

With three ultra-thin, nano-polished stainless steel blades - each designed with an ultra-sharp 30 Degree angled edge to cut whiskers cleanly at the base - the sleek, full-featured Arc3 ES-RT97 wet/dry shaver combines pure shaving power with the gentle comfort and convenience of multi-blade precision. see more...

Buy on Kmart*
Fatou D.
Silver Spring, MD
I bought these clippers from my father on Father's Day and he says they're pretty good quality clippers and he said he would buy it again just in case it messes up but most likely you won't mess up because it's pretty good qualities such as Panasonic.
Jade K.
My brother loves this. His chin is awlays clean and nice after using this product. The only downside is the expensive blades.. we always aim for costco or amazon sale to buy them. Other than that, it's a nice razor
Kyle H.
Gainesville, FL
This product makes for a quick and easy trim giving you just what you wanted. I have never had a problem with irritations or knicks while using this.
Vanessa R.
usei poucas vezes mais recomendo , pois minha amiga usou e garantiu que e muito bom ela que me emprestou garantido muito bom,
Jonathan S.
Cave Creek, AZ
This is a beast for giving a clean smooth shave. I love that it has a wide blade and rotating head. Long battery life too.
Karen O.
It works okay but not that great it takes forever. Mostly it takes around 30 min. - 1 hour just to trim and cut.
Michelle P.
Sunbury, OH
Purchased this a while back for husband thinking this would be a better option for him instead of having to shave the traditional way. He didn't like it at all. Guess he's just traditional. He's stubborn.
Regine R.
I need a new razor for my hubby. We trying it out. It seems to be working great for him. Leave him looking clean
Oksana D.
This is an awesome product! It does what it says. My family and friends love this product and its a good price.
Phoebe B.
Delta, BC
Bought Panasonic shaver for my husband years over a decade ago and it still works great till this day. Recently upgraded him to a new model and gave his old one to my teenage son to use.