BY PANASONIC

The ER421KC Lighted Nose and Ear Hair Trimmer cuts hair precisely and carefully with ease and reliability . It can be rinsed clean and is fully immersible in water. Its stainless steel blades trims hairs safely and carefully while the blades stays sharp over time. The trimmer fits comfortably in your hand and it is ergonomically designed to give you excellent control and more effective grooming. see more...

Nate S.
Annapolis, MD
Great product. Does everything it should, and just like advertised. I enjoy this product more so that other items that do the same thing. I always purchase from supermarket or convenience store. I recommend this product.
Sam R.
1,145 reviews
Master Groomer Expert Level 4
I prefer waxing my nose your nose hair grows to fast. I like all kinds of waxing pot because you can put any type of wax in them like facial wax, body wax and much more
Stacy C.
Caledonia, MN
It's an okay product. I tend to think most nose trimmers are pretty much the same. I found product on a clearance rack so purchased it. It works well and is affordable off the clearance rack as well.
Airius H.
I bought my fiancé a nose hair timmer. He unfortunately do not like it though. I wish he had liked it more bease he let's his nose hair get way to long.
Nicole v.
Thomasville, NC
It works really good I really enjoyed using it it was easy to do and the end results were excellent. I do highly recommend this product.
Monique R.
Cathedral City, CA
I got this for my bunny he love it easy to use and get the job done great price as well!
Hailee B.
Murfreesboro, TN
Only used a couple times. Wasn't too impressed but it got me through. Ok type of blade
Pernille N.
I used it and it worked, but i dont like the feeling of having it in my nose, so i don't use it anymore. It's very pricy too