BY PANASONIC

Jillian B.
I remember my dad used to use this and I used to laugh at him for using it because I had never seen anyone do it before! Now I'm grateful he does because some people should invest in this!!!!! Holy moly!!!
Erin R.
I can't say much about this as I used my boyfriends electric shaver a time or two while I was in the shower. I must admit it is more convenient that a manual razor
Olivia O.
Dallas, TX
i haven't used this too much. but it is pretty good, it removes the hair that it needs to. i would recommend to people who want to remove hair.
Rachel E.
Goreville, IL
Had this for about 3 years now & it's works great, it's easy to clean & comes with a nice storage case.
Angela a.
Husband has really thick coarse hair and seems like this is a very good product for him to use weekly
Caitlin
I finally got one of these as I was embarrassed from the prego hormones! This solved all my worries!
Danielle S.
Franklin, WI
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Great for trimming nose hairs ! I use it on my nose and it's wonderful ! Not expensive either !
Kait H.
Findlay, OH
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Excellent product! Works very well and is great quality for what the price is!!!!!!!!!
Kara H.
Didn't expect to have hair in so many places at such a young age ,but these things happen and I'm very glad to have a product that works so well to take care of that.
Rocio
A mi novio le sirve muchísimo para quitar aquellos molestosos vellos 😥. La recomiemdo muchísimo, es ddemasiado buena