Panasonic ER-GB40-S Cordless Moustache & Beard Trimmer Wet/Dry with 19 Adjustable Settings uploaded by Krista G.

BY PANASONIC

Panasonic Milano Series Men's Hair beard trimmer shaving system, 19 settings from 1 to 10mm (in 0.5 adjustment intervals) for close trimming, unique water shutters for quick and easy maintenance of the shaver, rubberized grip, includes AC recharger (indicator light), cleaning brush and 3 comb attachments, measures: 6.7 inches(H) x 1.8 inches (W) x 1.8 inches (L), 5.3 ounce blue-silver finish see more...

Aram P.
Elmsford, NY
LOVE this trimmer. I've had it for over two years now and it has never failed me. It has amazing battery life and is such a good investment. I could not say more good things about this trimmer that has helped me maintain a clean, professional look.
Krista G.
Carrollton, TX
This is a decent trimmer. It's not too fancy and is easy to use. The settings make it easy to switch between length settings mid trim and clean up is a breeze. I just wish the hard plastic guard stayed in place better.
Sapphire Q.
Los Angeles, CA
Love using this because I get to use it in the shower. Where I like to shave better doing it in the shower and this works out perfectly
Edgar M M.
I shave my face & it it's so soft with this product.
My girlfriend loves to kiss me
when I shave. So I'm happy
Kendall W.
Red Oak, VA
Awesome trimmer to use for most facial hair. It is awesome to use when wet or dry.
Sarah M.
My boyfriend is really stubborn and doesn’t like to go get his hair cut so I decided to invest in a snipper so I can do it myself for him lol. I use this product to mark his beard and to cut his hair. I am by no means a professional but I think this works really well. He has used it himself too and he really loves it
Annie Z.
My partner uses this and I take it all the time 😊 he doesn't even have a clue.
It does the job but I find the battery life doesn't live up to the hype.

It took rather long to charge and then it dies quickly.
It has a nice grip to the actual device and easy to manuver.
It's not tiny and not really big. Nice size to take on trips. It's average weight.
Eve b.
I use this product allthe time, only it feels kinda harsh and that is lower then my expectations, so i wouldn't recommend this to other people
Nilson d.
Salvador BA
Very good. Not cutting and not hurting the skin is beautiful. Without doubt one of the best brands. Believe me, even my TV is a Panasonic.
vanessa q.
Es una buena marca me parece buen producto si lo volvería a comprar realmente lo hice por mi novio y a él le a funcionado

Amazon