Panasonic ER-GB37 Wet and Dry Hair/Beard Trimmer

by Panasonic

We have little time to look after our needs, thanks to our busy schedules these days. So, it is all the more necessary that we have products that are efficient and sturdy to help us. The Panasonic er-gb37 men's trimmer (black) is one of the products that fall under this category. This device is top-notch in its design, with a 45 degree edged blade for precise cutting of hair. This design will make sure that you are always satisfied with the results when you use this trimmer. This trimmer will give you smooth, even 0.5 Mm cut, when used with foam. This device can be used both in wet and dry conditions, making it all the more convenient for you, if you need to use it every day. The trimmer is water proof, so you can wash it on a regular basis. This will ensure that your product remains hygienic and clean at all times, preventing any harm or damage. The length can easily be set using the quick adjust dial - you can choose between 19 settings, from 1 to 10 mm. Being cordless as well, this product is definitely worth buying. Go for the Panasonic er-gb37 men's trimmer, and look fabulous in no time at all.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Panasonic ER-GB37 Wet and Dry Hair/Beard Trimmer!
Elizabeth S.
My husband talks about his beard trimmer all the time! He loves it! He can use it right after the shower or anytime of the day. It lets him thin his beard and trim it, giving it the perfect shape!
heather D.
Bethel Park, PA
My boyfriend is picky when it comes to his razors and beard trimmers and he really likes this. It's easy to use, gives a even cut, and can be used in or out of the shower. I bought this for him last Christmas and still works perfectly after being used weekly for almost a year
Mindi H.
Roy
This is the one my husband uses and he likes it. He uses it for his face and head and I use it for trims once in awhile. It works great in and out of the shower
Jose L.
Irving, TX
This beard trimmer is amazing the fact that I dont have to wait for hairs to dry after a shower is great it saves time and it does not effect the quality trim.
Carlie M.
Buena Vista, VA
Love this! Got one for my husband and now his beard is always perfectly trimmed! :)
Jamie M.
Baltimore, MD
It's awesome that this product can go in the shower!!!! I specifically use the lowest trimmer setting. You have to be careful because it will cut you but so much better than a razor. No ingrown hairs!!
Gabriel R.
Garland, TX
This is a one stop shop. I go through periods where I like a 5 oclock shadow. this is a great tool to make do an effective job, but also be quick. I use this on my face and head and get a great even shave. I would definitely buy this gain and gift it. This is a great product and comparable to more expensive versions.
Travis C.
Fort Collins , CO
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Works great! I love the wet/dry options. Gets it done without any pulling or pain. Highly recommend
J Antonio C.
This is the fourth beard trimmer I have had and by far the best. It is quiet, easy to use and it works beautifully, just As a beard, and mustache trimmer, it does it's job PERFECTLY.When you take of the guard, it will cut as close as 0.5mm which is fine for edging the sideburns.That is about it, a tool only for trimming your beard.
Vanessa R.
Bought this for my partner and its the best thing hes ever used by far! Doesnt give him an uneven cut! Highly recommend.

Looking for your answer?