BY PANASONIC

PANASONIC EP1285KL BLACK MASSAGE LOUNGER SWEDE ATSU URBAN Product Features Color: Black 4 Pre-Set Programs and 8 Manual Modes Combines Advanced Swedish massage, exclusive Chiro Mode and deep-tissue Shiatsu Air Ottoman System Easy-to-use remote allows for complete personalized massage at the touch of a button Striking Brushed Aluminum accents on arms and legs and detailed stitching on high-quality luxurious leather . see more...

Review (1)
Sabrina S.
Leesburg, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My local mall has these chairs in the walkway between stores out in the open. I like to take a break from shopping and sit in a massage chair to help relax me and prepare me for more walking and shopping. All malls should have these chairs for patrons with sore tired muscles! Getting a chair massage also makes for a great time killer for when someone is in a store that you don't want to go in! I always try to make it a point to use one when I go to the mall!