Panasonic EH2351AC Heated Comb-Style Eyelash Curler uploaded by Lindsey K.

BY PANASONIC

Double Action Heated Pads. For long lasting results. Curved Pads. A curved Tip Pad gently lifts the eyelash with precision while the Base Pad beautifully curves the eyelash from base to tip. Non-Stick/Silicone Pads. Will not damage or cut eyelashes. Easy to Use Ergonomic Design. Battery Operated. For Longer-Lasting Curled Lashes with or without Mascara Application. Power Source: Two AAA batteries (not included). Usage per Charge: Approx. 1 month (1min./1 use). Design: Ergonomic Design. Dimensions: 6.2 H x 1.5 W x 1.5 D. see more...

Lindsey K.
Louisa
Buh-bye, manual curlers! I have fine, thin, and super straight lashes and am the kind of person who Can. NOT. Use. a manual eyelash curler to save my life. I just could never get them to work, despite watching videos and trying more than one brand. At this point I'm pretty sure it's not the curler, but my lashes that are resistant. Stinkers.

Enter this product. It comes in a plastic case that includes the curler, a curler cap, a cleaning brush, and instructions. The curler has an old-fashioned indicator on the back that turns from purple to pink when it is ready to use. It takes a single AA battery, but take note that you need a very FULL battery to get it to work. I initially used a half-full one and waited and waited for it to turn pink. However, the instructions say that if the little indicator doesn't turn from purple to pink within 2 minutes to change the battery. So, I changed it and it turned pink within seconds.

I curled my lashes in 3 sections following the instructions carefully. I already had mascara on (yes, I realize now it was clumpy...) so I decided to leave it on as the instructions say it can be used both with or without mascara. The curler was hot but not *too* hot where I felt I would accidentally burn my eye. The entire process of curling my eye, including the lower lashes, took less than 30 seconds. The attached photo shows the results with my FIRST attempt. I can only imagine I will get better results with practice.

Overall, this is a fabulous product for the price, and is small enough I can keep in my bag and take with me if needed. Great find!
Sarah D.
Newnan
This is an amazing product for providing long lasting curl to your lashes. Be aware that there is a bit of a learning curve when you first try it but after a few minutes it was quite simple. I think it’s worth a try if you have stubborn, straight, hard to curl lashes.
Sarah C.
Is this dangerous or hard to use? Does it work?