BY PANASONIC

Panasonic dect 6.0 plus cordless phone system (kx-tge263s) with answering machine - black see more...

Panasonic DECT 6.0 Plus Cordless Phone System (KX-TGE263S) with
It is a good phone system, ring tones and sound are very nice. The screen is bright, the buttons are large and well-lit. It works well. lalibreta cell address to the base unit are automatically transferred and notified my contacts on phone number change is heard very well by the auriular when receiving calls. I feel satisfied with the product.
Tina G.
Minneapolis, MN
Works great.We have a phone in the basement,bedroom and living room.I also like that I can block about 250 numbers.Also when the power goes out you can still use the phones except for the main phone which has to be on the base so because it's the main source of power to the other phones.
Berta  M.
Louisville , KY
This is a great phone system because of the 3 cordless phones you get now i don't have to worry about not making it to the one phone in time if I'm somewhere else in my house i can just put it in different rooms plus the cordless allows me to take it with me throughout the house
Natarsha G.
Beaufort, SC
Got these from Walmart. I love that I can have them in different locations in the house. I also love that I can call another phone in the house. For example, I can page the phone in another like an intercom. Love it!
Melissa F.
Niagara Falls , ON
I just hooked up this phone system this morning and so far I like it. I can block known telemarketing numbers and private callers, I can link it with my cell phone so it notifies me if I have a text or I can use it to receive a call. Having 3 handsets lowers the rate at which I will be unable to find 1 when someone actually does call the home and in regards to all its other features I find it super easy to set up.