Personal CareHair RemovalShaving & GroomingPanasonic
Close Curves 4-Blade Wet & Dry Women's Rechargeable Electric Shaver - ES2216PC

Panasonic Close Curves Wet/Dry Ladies Shaver with Pivot Action and Bikini Trimmer: Featuring the sharpest blades available on any ladies electric shaver for safe, ultra close shaving Fully immersible for easy cleaning; safe to use in shower or tub Pop up trimmer for longer or stray hairs Hypo allergenic for sensitive skin

I'm looking for a lady shaver one which gives a close shave but doesn't cost the earth 😂 Panasonic Close Curves 4-Blade Wet & Dry Women's Rechargeable Electric Shaver - ES2216PC ?
I've never used an electric shaver,do they actually give a close shave?
Does this leave any razor burn when dry shaving?
Start your review of Panasonic Close Curves 4-Blade Wet & Dry Women's Rechargeable Electric Shaver - ES2216PC!
Judy D.
W Lafayette, IN
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Panasonic Close Curves 4-Blade Wet & Dry Women's Rechargeable Electric Shaver - ES2216PC uploaded by Judy D.
Purchased at: Best Buy
I just got this product cuz sometimes I just dont feel like shaving in the shower and wanted to get something that I can sit outside and do or while watching tv... I love this product and it does get close to the skin
Aqsa C.
Westbury, NY
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
Panasonic Close Curves 4-Blade Wet & Dry Women's Rechargeable Electric Shaver - ES2216PC uploaded by Aqsa C.
Shaves smooth, close to the skin, charges fast, and does at good job overall! It carries nicely, doesn’t weigh too much, and overall does a good job when it comes to thick dense hair! Price is average and not bad at all! also looks pretty cute with the pink color!🤣💞✨🤣🌸 Panasonic Close Curves Panasonic
Jennifer L.
Master Groomer Expert Level 4
I cant live without this shaving device. I ordered mine online straight from the website. Works great.
Nicole  R.
Jacksonville, FL
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
This did not shave like I would have liked it to. I had to go over a few times or the shaver to even cut my hair but then it still wasn’t a close smooth shave :(
Mansi C.
Mundelein, IL
Love love this , can be used wet or dry . Takes some time to clean up but you are good for 2 weeks
Shariyka R.
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
This shaver is convenient. It comes with a pouch so you can put it in your travel bag. And it's electronic so you don't need to plug it in unless it needs to be charged.
Linda L.
Washington, PA
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
I don’t know if it’s just the hair on my legs but this absolutely doesn’t give me a close shave. I would love them to make a razor that actually gives me a smooth shave. I don’t recommend it ended up in the garbage.
Annie E.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
I was really excited to try this product and was completely let down. Even after shaving I still had stubble on my legs almost like I didn’t even shave them. I have tried it dry, wet, with shaving cream and without. Complete let down with this product.
Shaina  B.
Louisville, KY
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
Great product works amazing really helps get a close shave easy to move around knees highly recommend this product
Cheryll M.
Arlington, TX
Panasonic Close Curves 4-Blade Wet & Dry Women's Rechargeable Electric Shaver - ES2216PC uploaded by Cheryll M.
Purchased at: Amazon
Y'all! This thing here! Okay I'm going to go a little tmi but here goes... I had the pandemic wookie look from head to toe right? This thing got every SINGLE hair that I moved it across off of me! No bumps, no burn, just pure work! I HIGHLY recommend this... For lady parts too!