BY PANASONIC #4 in Electric Razors

The panasonic close curves 3-blade wet/dry ladies shaver is all you need for silky smooth skin, and you can use it under a running tap for convenience. This cordless ladies shaver has a 3-blade floating-head cutting system with multiple shaving foils. The heads move up and down, independent of each other, to remove hair in a single pass. They also work well on the contours for great results. This rechargeable ladies shaver has sharp, nickel-free and hypoallergenic blades made of stainless steel. You can use this shaver on your legs, under arms and bikini area. It has a pop-up trimmer for convenience, and the ergonomic design makes it... see more...

Sarah F.
West Allis
Was so tired of battling my underarm with a standard razor only to miss stuff. So I decided to try this. Was a little skeptical when reading reviews, but for the price, it was worth a shot. So impressed. Like the trimmer option. Works best dry, in my opinion. It's worth noting that you have to press all the way down to the skin, harder than with a manual razor or it won't get as close. Same for the trimmer. Get close, take your time and you won't yank out any hairs. So happy with this. Very impressed. Even if it only lasts a year, I'll go get another one.
stina M.
spring, tx
WOW! So I tried this product because I have very sensitive skin and I was looking for less painful alternatives, and I finally found it. This product is AMAZING! It gets really close for a very nice smooth shave. It’s perfect for those days you’re in rush. Highly recommend!
Lauren F.
Loveland, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Mallory G.
Lake Elsinore, CA
I have Psoriasis, and have struggled shaving my inflamed legs for 14 years. Buying this electric shaver has helped me so much!! No more pain, itching, burning, or additional irritation. I wish I had bought this sooner! It doesn’t give you a perfect clean shave, but it does amazing!
Maira T.
Brooklyn, NY
Great electric shaver but the button is really hard to turn on especially if you are in the bathroom. Overall great shaver comes with charger and manual. Gives a good shave not the best but an okay one.
Shanna I.
Duluth, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This used to work really well when I first got it. Now it doesn't really work, and its always clogged, no matter how many times I clean it. When you shave it pulls a piece of hair out, and it hurts. I would not recommend.
Jessica A.
Saint Louis
I was able to shave my legs, under arms, and husband's back with no issue and didn't have to go over the spot alot of times. This is perfect when u don't want to have to keep buying razors. Works amazingly ❤️
Lacey A.
Athens, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Excellent electric razor..close shave..no nicks or razor burn..very convenient..great for on the go or when you don’t have much time..very affordable..I purchased mine at Target..you can use wet or dry..I have only used it dry and it works great..I highly recommend this if you are looking for a great electric razor
Brittany s.
Wixom, MI
Guys this is seriously one of my favorite products this year! Okay first of all, it's extremely easy to use and provides an incredibly close shave. I purchased this item from Amazon and it was one of the best purchases i've made! It charges quickly and the battery lasts weeks (depending on how you use it, i would shave once a day or every other.) It's easy to clean and it's both water and out, easy to use and great buy!
Jen R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My original one ran out of juice so I replaced it with a brand new one that is more hot pink than the one that broke down on me. This is highly effective and I can get a whole lot of shaving done without having to charge it up so many times. I believe that's how the first one died on me as I'd often have to charge after every use. It's affordable and gets the job done!
Quvante A.
Toronto, ON
Does it pull on hairs?
Holly C.
rapid city, mi
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this work well and is it painful?
Maegan W.
Cincinnati , OH
I've seen good and bad reviews on this shaver. My only concern is it leaving scratch marks. Has anyone had this issue and what's the best way to prevent that from happening?
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How well does this work compared to a disposable razor? Is it good for underarms?
tamana b.
STOCKHOLM
Is it good shaver? I really need it but I want to know of ti good shaver?

Kohl's