Personal CareHair RemovalEpilatorsPanasonic
Close Curves 3-Blade Wet & Dry Women's Rechargeable Electric Shaver - ES2207P

by Panasonic

#15 in Epilators

The panasonic close curves 3-blade wet/dry ladies shaver is all you need for silky smooth skin, and you can use it under a running tap for convenience. This cordless ladies shaver has a 3-blade floating-head cutting system with multiple shaving foils. The heads move up and down, independent of each other, to remove hair in a single pass. They also work well on the contours for great results. This rechargeable ladies shaver has sharp, nickel-free and hypoallergenic blades made of stainless steel. You can use this shaver on your legs, under arms and bikini area. It has a pop-up trimmer for convenience, and the ergonomic design makes it...

Is it good shaver? I really need it but I want to know of ti good shaver?
Does this work well and is it painful?
Does it pull on hairs?
Start your review of Panasonic Close Curves 3-Blade Wet & Dry Women's Rechargeable Electric Shaver - ES2207P!
Tierra H.
Purchased at: Target
I love using his razor. I got it for every female in my family. It’s such a great go to razor for travel or everyday use.
Odette A.
Santa Monica, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Panasonic Close Curves 3-Blade Wet & Dry Women's Rechargeable Electric Shaver - ES2207P uploaded by Odette A.
Reliable electric razor for the past 5 years for #hairremoval, easy cleaning, and rechargeable battery life.
OLGA Y.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 7
Panasonic Close Curves 3-Blade Wet & Dry Women's Rechargeable Electric Shaver - ES2207P uploaded by OLGA Y.
This PANASONIC WET/DRY Hair Removal System I have used for one year. This ladies shaver makes your everyday routine more pleasant. Very simple to use and clean. Does not irritate the skin and leaves very smooth. Works on dry and wet skin, but I have only used on dry. Leaves better results than your average shaver.
Esther F.
Cary, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
Good product for the price. It is easy to use and clean with water and hand soap.. A full charge of 12 hrs. could provide about 5 shaves only. It is necessary to use the supplied adaptor only.
Lacey A.
Athens, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Panasonic Close Curves 3-Blade Wet & Dry Women's Rechargeable Electric Shaver - ES2207P uploaded by Lacey A.
Excellent electric razor..close shave..no nicks or razor burn..very convenient..great for on the go or when you don’t have much time..very affordable..I purchased mine at Target..you can use wet or dry..I have only used it dry and it works great..I highly recommend this if you are looking for a great electric razor
Samantha F.
Bloomington, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I like this razor and have found it to give me a good, clean shave when used consistently (ie. with regular cleaning and charging, etc.). It might be slightly better if it had a (slightly) longer pop out razor/trimmer for longer hairs. I did not find it to be much of a problem for me, though. Eventually after a couple of years or so of regular use, it will need to be replaced if it stops working. Until then though, there is not much of anything bad I think of the product. I feel that the price of the device is very reasonable too; much less of an expense than purchasing disposable razors, over time!
Nereida M.
Belleville
I use this shaver on my arm and it works wonderfully. It can be used wet or dry and it’s very effective. Your arms will feel smooth and it’s very affordable. I recommend everyone to use this shaver.
Cassie R.
Maple Grove, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This electric shaver is great for in a pinch. It quickly and safely cuts down hair on legs and underarms. I've never had a Knick or cut from it. Clean up is easy and it comes with a little brush and storage bag. The only reason it doesn't get five stars is because it doesn't give a super close shave so you'll have stubble by the next day.
Courtney D.
North Andover, MA
This is OK. I find mens razors are better, and this one can pull on your skin a little. But Its good for legs
Nicole B.
Melbourne, FL
I found this hard to store after using since I use in shower. That being said it works pretty well and the price isn’t bad. Easy to find, just hard to dry and store. Cute looking, easy to use, overall an ok product to try out especially if you like electronic razors. I like how you can use it inside of the shower as well.