Panasonic Close Curves

Pivot Action - Shaving System Pivot Action shaving system for a smoother, closer shave The sharpest ladies shaver blades for ultra-close shaving Hypo Allergenic for sensitive skin Rechargeable Fully immersible for easycleaning.  Safe to use in shower or tub. New: Bikini trimmer attachment - adjustable comb for trimming inside the bikini line. Pivot Action Shaving System moves with the curves of the body for a smoother, closer shave. Pop-up trimmer for longer or stray hairs.  Featuring the Sharpest Blades available on any Ladies Electric Shaver for safe, ultra-close shaving.  *It is recommended that you replace the outer foil at least once every year and the inner blade at least once every two years to maintain your shaver s cutting performance. 30-Day Quality Satisfaction Guarantee . Satisfaction Guaranteed Or Your Money Back.  1 Year Limited Warran

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Panasonic Close Curves!
How would you rate this product?
Meg A.
Columbus, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
I really like this electric razor. It is very handy to keep around for when I miss a spot. I get a pretty close shave with it. I like to bring this with me when I travel. I recommend this.
Lorrie M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 7
Panasonic Close Curves uploaded by Lorrie M.
This is a great electric razor for women! It’s super cute & works very well! It lasts long on one charge so you can use this in the shower or dry. It has 3 floating stainless steel blades for a close, comfortable shave, even if you have sensitive skin!
Rose M.
Gordon, NE
Best gift I received! Love using this I get a close shave everytime! Will be gifting this to my beat friend!
Shelbie M.
Moore, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Target
I use this in between shaves and it does a good enough job trimming the hairs I couldn't live without it and the price is right. I love the handle too!
Courtney H.
Johns Creek, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
It’s just eh. Wasn’t that impressed. Didn’t give me a close enough shave and I had to stop on more than one occasion to charge. At times it wouldn’t charge at all.
Arisbel B.
Tucson, AZ
Muy bueno me qeda claro que es bueno algo caro pero vale la pena enserio y me fascino
Rhonda C.
New Lebanon, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love my Panasonic Close Curves electric razor. It comes with a charger that you plug into electric. I use it on my legs every other day. It keeps my legs smooth, and it is very easy to use. I would recommend this razor to anyone who wants a close shave & smooth legs.
Jenny A.
Westerville, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have only had this for a few months. I bought it online from Target. It was a GREAT price at $19.99. I haven't used in the shower. It's supposed to be a wet & dry electric shaver, but I have only used it dry. I love using it when I'm in a hurry and/or I don't feel like shaving in the shower. I recommend this product.
Rocio L.
La Plata, MD
My skin gets irritated when shaving and I think that only with these razors will my skin finally be able to look good when I shave and not hurt me. They would do me very well receiving a Boxvox with this machine and show the results to my followers Panasonic Close Curves
Melissa F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have tried other electric shavers but I like this one the best. It’s easy to use,Charges fast and lasts a long time before you have to recharge it. The only downside is sometimes the mesh pieces pop out and are hard to pop back in without damaging the mesh.

Looking for your answer?