Panasonic Close Curves

Pivot Action - Shaving System Pivot Action shaving system for a smoother, closer shave The sharpest ladies shaver blades for ultra-close shaving Hypo Allergenic for sensitive skin Rechargeable Fully immersible for easycleaning.  Safe to use in shower or tub. New: Bikini trimmer attachment - adjustable comb for trimming inside the bikini line. Pivot Action Shaving System moves with the curves of the body for a smoother, closer shave. Pop-up trimmer for longer or stray hairs.  Featuring the Sharpest Blades available on any Ladies Electric Shaver for safe, ultra-close shaving.  *It is recommended that you replace the outer foil at least once every year and the inner blade at least once every two years to maintain your shaver s cutting performance. 30-Day Quality Satisfaction Guarantee . Satisfaction Guaranteed Or Your Money Back.  1 Year Limited Warran

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Panasonic Close Curves!
How would you rate this product?
El Mirage
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is by far the best hair removal product on the market. I’ve always been a lot more on the harrier side than a lot of women. I’ve tried many hair removal methods but this is the one that works the most. I think this is a really great product. It has great value. I recommend it to anyone who needs to get rid of hair in a easy and painless way. So don’t give up hope because this product is on the market and it will get rid of your hair!!
Sensitive, Normal
St Simons Island
Great for trimming the bikini line and great for shaving arm pits but not so great for shaving legs. Be careful with the trimmer because it can catch and pull and that hurts! Live that I can shave and trim my bikini area without getting a bumps! Great product for the price!
Combination, Sensitive
Attleboro, MA
I like the Panasonic close curves razor a lot. I get a great shave regardless of if I shave wet or dry. I’m actually on my second razor, since I dropped and broke the first one, but, I never even questioned which razor to buy when the first one broke.
Dry
Croydon, PA
This razor is a good product but is quiet bulky for a few different reasons. It’s hard to travel with because of the size and it’s even harder to shave in more delicate areas. The charge of the battery does last forever though.
Dry, Combination
New Hope
I really enjoyed this when I got it at first! My only thing is that I’m terrible at keeping it charged and I don’t think it gets AS close of a shave as some normal shavers do. But I do love that I can use this wet or dry!
Mamou, LA
I am really pleased with how this shaver works. I have very sensitive skin and had to cut down using razors since it caused my skin to get really irritated. This is a great alternative. It is so easy to use, It’s fully immersible, making cleaning easier, and the rechargeable battery seems to really hold it's charge for a good amount of time.
Combination, Normal
Love this product. It has rid me of razor burn and embarrassing bumps. It is quick and painless and leaves me smoother than a razor. I would like the battery to last longer.
always is a must have in every household. They make products for each one in the family. I love the scents and smells as well as the durability of their products. I definitely would buy again. Great choice! Panasonic
Sensitive
Springfield
I just got this razor last week and I love it! It leaves my legs feeling smooth and is completely harmless. I can use it in or out of the shower. It also has a trimmer in case I miss any hairs. I am going to buy another one and give it to my mom. Every woman should have this!
103 weimar st buffalo ny
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love Panasonic products started using them at about 15 years old and now I am 25 still using I would recommend for sensitive skin people this definitely helps prevents getting razor burn and those ugly bumps that appear after shaving ladies must try waxing is way better and worth it
Oily, Dry, Combination