BY PANASONIC

Pivot Action - Shaving System Pivot Action shaving system for a smoother, closer shave The sharpest ladies shaver blades for ultra-close shaving Hypo Allergenic for sensitive skin Rechargeable Fully immersible for easycleaning.  Safe to use in shower or tub. New: Bikini trimmer attachment - adjustable comb for trimming inside the bikini line. Pivot Action Shaving System moves with the curves of the body for a smoother, closer shave. Pop-up trimmer for longer or stray hairs.  Featuring the Sharpest Blades available on any Ladies Electric Shaver for safe, ultra-close shaving.  *It is recommended that you replace the outer foil at least once every year and the inner blade at least once every two years to maintain your shaver s cutting performance. 30-Day Quality Satisfaction Guarantee . Satisfaction Guaranteed Or Your Money Back.  1 Year Limited Warran see more...

Ariel P.
Wichita, KS
These are okay but they can be difficult to keep clean and hard to maintain. They are great for unwanted hair and seem to really do the trick but they are kind of pricey for what they are. I’m not sure about recommending
Bre R.
Harrisonburg, VA
I absolutely love this razor. I’ve been using it every since it came out and if you’re like me and have less-coarse hair on your arm pits or legs, etc. then this is great! I shave under my arms with this and it’s literally baby smooth afterwards.
Ashley P.
Waxhaw, NC
Honestly I prefer disposable razors better- they are cheaper and easier for convenience. This razor worked but not as well as any disposable I've used in the past.
Sarah H.
Cottonwood Heights, UT
A terrible razor. Barely is able to remove any hair! I have to press really hard with this device to get it to shave my underarms or legs and then it usually leaves my skin irritated and with razor burn. The trimmer part is pretty good, but this device sucks. It also doesnt hold a charge long enough to do both underarms and legs in the same session. Was a big waste of money!
Kristina G.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
This works great but I think my experience was user error and ended in me giving it away to a friend. I can't use it properly without nicking myself. I'm back to normal razors. It's easy to hold and use and I love the color.
Alexandra M.
Saint Louis, MO
Yes this does remove the hair off your legs, but it is not a close shave at all. My razor worked for a few months, but then stopped working properly. I would not recommend this razor and I will not be buying again.
Maili T.
Lakewood, CA
I just bought this and so far so good. I've only done a dry shave but it was easy and quick. And my legs aren't nearly as itchy. Only thing that bothers me is that it's louder than I expected
Yensi S.
Dania beach, FL
Me gusta muchísimo este producto y es súper buenisimo yo lo he usado y conozco a amigas que tambn lo han usado y siempre han tenido buenos comentarías aserca de este
Kiona J.
Vancouver, WA
Awesome razor. It gets all the unwanted hair off my body but doesn't cut me or pull at my skin. It also leaves my skin very smooth and not just stubbly
Kelly F.
New London, NC
I believe this would work for someone with coarse hairs, but for us fair skin girls that have fine hairs, it doesn't quite work as well as hoped.