BY PANASONIC

This unit plays BD-Video marked with labels containing the region code A and plays DVD-Video marked with labels containing the region No. 1 or ALL. Ultra fast 0.5 second booting. Can play CD-DA format audio CD-R and CD-RW*. SDXC slot for viewing jpeg still & AVCHD video. High quality image processing technology *It may not be able to play some CD-R or CD-RW due to the condition of the recording. see more...

• I'm thinking of making the switch to blu-ray. Any advice?...6 Answers
  • Idk that you can play blue rays on your ps4 than buying o...3 Answers
  • I received one for Christmas a few years ago. I really li...3 Answers
Panasonic Black Blu-ray Disc Player
  • "I love it its worth the money.. its not that fancy bet it works great havent had any problems whit it.." in 9 reviews
  • "I Have this setup with the whole surround sound system and its awesome." in 5 reviews
  • "I love my Panasonic Blu-ray disk player it is a high quality product that has lasted a long time for me" in 4 reviews
  • "Its easy simple set up and use is great would recommend it to anyone!" in 4 reviews
  • "I have this in silver and love it I don't use it much anymore but I use to use it a ton but its lasted a long time sony is a good name brand anyways " in 4 reviews
Rachel P.
Kissimmee
Techie Expert Level 1
I’m embarrassed I even have a DVD player 😂 since it’s so old school but there is something about having a collection of discs and popping them into the player that I like. This ones basic and easy to use. And not many cords
Stepher D.
Newnan, GA
I have two of these, and I have never had an issue. For the price it's wonderful. Cheaper than most others and it works! I have truly never had an issue and I've had these for a while. I have nothing bad to say about it
Kelsey M.
This Blu-Ray player is such a bargain. It works really well and is sturdy, and the options it comes with are really awesome (Netflix, YouTube, WiFi, etc). The only problem I have is WHY DOESN'T THE PLAYER HAVE BUTTONS ON IT??? I've misplaced the remote so so many times and wanted to just hit 'play' or 'pause' on the actual player itself, but the only button are 'on/off' and 'eject'. Seems like a given to include the others, but maybe I'm the only one that feels that way...
Kelsie M.
New Stanton, PA
My mother purchased this for me as a Christmas present in my new apartment. I can easily hook it up to the television and play Blu-Rays, DVDs, and CDs. I love having the option of playing both types of movie discs, because I have both in my library and remembered how much of a pain it was when VHS went out in favor of DVDs. I did lose the original remote in a move, but have since found an effective and inexpensive replacement that works just as well as the original.
Kris C.
Waterford, MI
We got this for our bedroom and ended up moving it to the family room. It seemed better and faster (menu system) than the Sony model we had in the family room. The price was definitely a selling factor, but mostly the name we trusted. Not a fan of those low end brands so we tend to stick with what's worked for us in the past. So far, so good.
Tee G.
Las Vegas, NV
If you are looking for a blu-Ray player look no further. This is the best. For a really good price, high quality definition. I would recommend this player to anyone who enjoys movies. The remote control is very easy to use. And set up to TV is a piece of cake..great add on to any home theater
Melanie R.
This Blu-Ray player is a little more expensive than others because of it's capabilities to sync with youtube, netflix, and such. I never had an issue with it. The loading speed is still too long in my opinion but I don't have much patients lol.
rachael r.
Springfield, OR
Great product. My family got this for my father for his birthday a while back and it has lasted all this time. Plays easily and hook up is simple. We love it. Blue ray movies are so crisp! Worth the money.
Alison D.
Alexandria, VA
We purchased this quite some time again and its still working great. It was not expensive and the Blu-Ray feature makes a big difference when watching movies. My husband highly recommends this.
Destynie S.
Littlestown, PA
Very good, I would suggest this UNLESS you have a playstation 3,4 or an xbox one, if you one of those gaming systems don't even bother because those all feature blue ray disk players.
Chelsea T.
Belton, SC
I'm thinking of making the switch to blu-ray. Any advice? Should I do it?
Michael S.
Clinton Township, MI
Is it worth buying??
Michael S.
Clinton Township, MI
Is this wifi
rosa L.
Idk that you can play blue rays on your ps4 than buying one of this DVD blue ray players
JENNIFER G.
Philpot, KY
SHOULD I GET ONE OF THEM OR SHOULD I WAIT FOR THE NEWER MODEL.