Panasonic Bikini Shaper & Trimmer

by Panasonic

Be beach ready with a panasonic bikini shaper & trimmer. This bikini shaver uses hypoallergenic stainless steel blades to cleanly shave away hair on sensitive skin. You can also use it as a bikini trimmer. The trimmer has an angled trimmer head and 5 positions that allow you to get as close as you want without razor bumps. Don't worry about unwanted hair; get rid of it with this women's electric shaver. Uses 2 aa batteries (sold separately).

Does this cause Itchiness after shaving?
Start your review of Panasonic Bikini Shaper & Trimmer!
Lauren D.
Brooklyn, NY
I've repurchased this four times over the last seven years. It works really well for me. My only issue is that it's pretty susceptible to water damage, and generally speaking I'd prefer to shave uh, that area in the shower.
Jennie O.
Exactly what every woman should have for personal grooming. I've never had a problem with this, and it does exactly what you want it to do. I've had mine for years now and it still works fine, which is more than I can say for other brands of trimmers.
Chandra B.
Round Rock, TX
I ended up liking this little trimmer more than I expected. I deducted one star because it doesn’t give you a “smooth” feeling, feels more like stubble but it does get the job done. If anything were to happen to my current trimmer, I would definitely repurchase.
Laura T.
Braintree, MA
I have used this product. I feel it is a good value for the money. It is easy to use. I would recommend it to a friend. I use it as needed, usually summer or vacation time. It is similar to other products on the markets, however I trust the Panasonic name as I have other products by them.
Sandra A.
Boise, ID
Did the job. Haven't tried any other brands but this worked great for trimming bikini area.
Jessica T.
I bought this after reading a lot of good reviews. My skin in that area is too sensitive to wax or shave, so I thought it would be a good substitute. It's easy to use, although it doesn't get a close enough shave with the guard removed, and it's a bit too wide to maneuver exactly how you want. It was a pretty good price. The only other thing I can compare it to is the Schick Hydrosilk TrIm Style. I prefer the Schick because the head is much smaller, and I think I can get a closer shave with it, although I'm not totally positive. I know it's only a "trimmer," but I was hoping it would trim a little closer. I wouldn't repurchase.
Katherine K.
I love this trimmer and use it on a weekly basis. The batteries last forever it seems and the trimmer is so easy to use. The adjustable blade guard stays where you select it (I had another trimmer where the blade guard kept moving) and I don't have to make multiple passes over the same area. It is also very easy to clean.
Michaela D.
Abingdon, VA
I bought this at Walmart and was rather displeased. I used it three times and each time it pinched/cut me multiple times. They were only small nicks, but for a bikini shaver, those should be very few and far between if at all to be considered acceptable. I no longer use it and don't recommend it.
Jessica E.
Glen Carbon, IL
It trims the hair ok. Sometimes the hair gets stuck and pulls. I haven't found another brand that I'm willing to spend extra money on so I just deal with it
Brianna W.
Bought this on a whim because I was sick of bumps. It does the job but is NOT waterproof, which is a big pain to work with. It's been long-lasting, nonetheless, but I so wish I could take it in the shower (with the water running!)--maybe a different version is calling for me.