Personal CareHair RemovalMen's Electric RazorsPanasonic
ARC5 5-Blade Premium Men's Electric Shaver Wet/Dry

Panasonic ARC5 5-Blade Premium Men's Electric Shaver Wet/Dry

by Panasonic

Powerful, precision 5-blade system for closer, gentler shaving, 3D Multi-Flex Pivoting Head flexes up and down, side-to-side and back-and-forth, ARC5 Skin Comfort Foil System ensures an exceptionally close shave, Beard Sensor automatically delivers even, consistent shaving, 14,000 cpm linear motor maintains peak performance throughout battery life, Use dry or in the shower with wet/dry convenience, Compatible with Outer Foil and Inner Blade Combo, Outer Foil, Inner Blade

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Panasonic ARC5 5-Blade Premium Men's Electric Shaver Wet/Dry!
Ashleigh C.
Liverpool, NY
My husband wasn't impressed with these, the quality was less than expected for the price.
Daniel R.
I own this product as a gift. My husband used this product every day and loves it. He said to be the most effective for him shaver, as it leaves you with smooth skin and a close shave. It is also easy to use for it.
Christina F.
Macomb, Mi
Purchased this razor for my boyfriend and he absolutely loves it , he says it's the best one he has ever owned , and his face is always so soft and smooth .
Darreian W.
West Liberty, KY
My husband really loves this razor. It doesn't tug on his hairs or leave him with razor burn.
Chey W.
Hanover, PA
A great razor that easily takes away extra body hair without pulling. It makes your skin super smooth and is precise. I'd recommend it to men and women a like who need a great electric razor. This is amazing and worth the money for a decent razor.
John M.
Yuma, AZ
Outstanding. I use it for wet shaving my head after cutting my hair down really short and it gets my scalp as smooth as a razor would. I only use about 10% of the battery per haircut and it's not a noisy shaver.
Joseph G.
Macomb, MI
This is an incredible electric razor that shaved closer than any other brand I’ve used. The only thing I’m not a fan of is the cleaning station. I prefer the Braun cleaning station with cartridges instead of using a chemical added to water with this one. The Braun seems to do a better job cleaning the razor. With that said, this razor outperforms the Braun or Norelco razors by a long shot.
Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
This is the perfect product for your man who likes to groom himself between trips to the barbers. This shaver is great for shaping up his beard, mustache, his neck, and the back of his neck. It is a great product and works amazingly well and holds a charge for a very long time.
Oksana D.
1,676 reviews
This is an awesome product! It does what it says. My family and friends love this product and its a good price.
Shrank T.
I got this product as a gift. My husband uses this product everyday and he loves it. He says it's the most effective shaver for him because it leaves him with smooth skin and a close shave. It is also easy to use for him.

Looking for your answer?