BY PANASONIC #72 in Electric Razors

Panasonic men's wet/dry shavers are packed with smart, innovative, features that deliver a remarkably close and comfortable shave. The es-lv61-k is a 5-blade (arc5) shaving system which means more foils for better coverage and reduced shaving time. In addition, its nanotech blades are honed at an acute 30 degree angle enabling whiskers to be cut more cleanly at the root. The multi-flex active pivoting head allows the shaver glide uniformly over the chin and the jaw line for more efficient coverage and maximum comfort. The 14,000 fast, linear motor drive system eliminates the tugging and pulling that can occur with slower shavers and also maintain peak power right up to the end of the charge. The automatic cleaning/charging system cleanses the shaver with a hygienic, alcohol-free solution while removing stubble and debris. Panasonic's es-lv61-k comes equipped with a travel pouch, 10-stage LCD display, switch-lock button and pop-up trimmer. Other optional accessories include: foil (wes9171pc), blade (wes9170pc) and set (wes9030p). Dimensions: 6.3-inch(h) x 2.8-inch(w) 6.7-ounce. see more...

Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
This is the perfect product for your man who likes to groom himself between trips to the barbers. This shaver is great for shaping up his beard, mustache, and around his ears and the back of his neck. It is a great product and works amazingly well and holds a charge for a very long time.
Katalin B.
Kingsport, TN
I'm not a really big fan on Panasonic. The blades pinch more times then not. I've only used it a couple of times but I think I'm going to stay with a manual razor. It's a lot easier.
Hannah G.
Avondale, AZ

Works amazing and doesn't hurt! Maybe a few bumps here and there but great product, I'm not sure if I would ever buy it again because it was a little pricy
Omar P.
Frederick, MD
This is amazing when I have to shave I use this and it works like a charm it is nice and easy to use and anyone can use it and will make your life easier
Vangie G.
San Antonio, TX
My husband uses this razor. It works great on his head. Cuts it easy and quick. Affordable price. I definitely recommend!
Oksana D.
This is an awesome product! It does what it says. My family and friends love this product and its a good price.
Azucena R.
Carpentersville, IL
My dad loves this razor he says it's the great razor he has own. He said that it was the best gift ever.
Taylor B.
Duluth, MN
I haven't used this electric shaver myself but am told that it works quite well. It is worth the buy.
Brittanie P.
Amarillo, TX
I accidentally clicked this one, but my dad loves this product and uses it every time he shaves.
Jessica M.
Texarkana, TX
A little hard to work with but definetly leaves you feeling soft and smooth after a good shave!
Laura R.
Modesto, CA
Has any women tried using this shaver ? I've heard that men razors and shavers are not efficient than women's . Just want to hear if anyone has.