Panasonic Arc 3-Blade Electric Shaver System with Automatic Clean and Charge Station

BY PANASONIC

Driven by a high-speed 13,000 CPM linear motor, an active shaving sensor continually detects and adjusts power levels higher or lower to match the unique beard densities on your face, neck and chin. The result is a consistently smooth, more personalized shave. and when finished, a built-in, ultra-sharp trimmer adds the perfect edge to sideburns and mustaches. see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Jessica C.
Roseville, CA
This is Hubby’s favorite boujee trimmer. He uses it when he’s looking for that extra sleek, extra clean look and i can always tell when he uses it! Totally recommend! It’s beautiful and shaves beautifully.
mayra H.
Houston , TX
This shaver works great I got it for my husband and he loves it it also trims your hairs down ifs great the price is to much but it's worth it last long time you don't have to charge it a lot
Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
This is the perfect product for your man who likes to groom himself between trips to the barbers. This shaver is great for shaping up his beard, mustache, and around his ears and the back of his neck. It is a great product and works amazingly well and holds a charge for a very long time.
Garrett F.
Costa Mesa, CA
Used an older version that looked just like this one. Very easy to use and cleans and charges, I never use razors anymore. Its a one time buy and just maintain after. If my boss is happy with my look, then I am happy with my look. So far its 2 for 2 on that note.
Lizet P.
I absolutely love this product, it makes my husband look amazing! It cleans him up well, I love how it comes with its own little charging station... Panasonic is a really good brand! I love all their products
CAROLIN G.
Ocala, FL
Mi esposo la usa y es maravillosa no le lastima la piel y el bello tarda en crecer nuevamente aparte que la batería le dura bastante tiempo
Carine B.
O manuseio desse produto é super fácil tem uma alta precisão. alem de ter a função de barbear também proporciona o corte de cabelo.
Shamika L.
RICHARDSON, TX
Boyfriend uses these like every other day and it works great for his skin. No bumps from shaving and he doesn't get cut.
richelle r.
Dunkirk, NY
Is this a good razor or no because I'm looking to get my husband a new razor because he is a really crappy??
Fancyloves J.
Evansville, IN
Love it lasted for years an still works good an keeps my husband looking great na well groomed always