Panasonic Appliances Epilator Rotating Discs uploaded by Ana P.

BY PANASONIC

NIC1150 Features: Epilator Use with soap, shave cream or lotion Foot care attachment for calluses and dry skin Dimensions: Dimensions: 10.3" H x 6.6" W x 3.2" D

• leaves you smooth legs? It hurts to apply?2 Answers
  • Is it more painful than waxing your hair?1 Answers
Panasonic Appliances Epilator Rotating Discs

Start your review of Panasonic Appliances Epilator Rotating Discs!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Lauren F.
Loveland, OH
Ashley W.
Holley, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Banana s djs. Djs dndnd djs d djs djsj djsjd rien enejne djsjd eje eje beiene eje r ei e rue rid. Did r Rhein’s rieje. Djsir Browne rneinrjeoe rjie eneie jeiebejieb eneie beidne jejdbnjebejd s
Veronica M.
Oakton, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This is an amazing product that also comes with a trimmer/shaver, a foot exfoliator, and a mini sensitive skin head. It’s pricey but worth e dry penny even if you don’t use the other heads I recommend it highly. It pulls out all unwanted hair and has a light on it so that you can see more the areas that you are working on. Since it pulls out the hair it takes longer for them to grow back and it’s easy to do touchups too quickly without taking a lot of time. I use mine on my legs, underarms and bikini areas. It may hurt a little at first but you quickly get used to it and if you don’t it’s still worth it because you won’t have to worry about unwanted hair for another week.
Sara D.
Oklahoma City, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a great razor to start shaving for young girls. So they get the hang of shaving their legs! It shaved and doesn’t really grab and pull the hair like other razors do. Since I’m older I won’t be needing it anymore
Emmie H.
Cayce, SC
2,326 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Kennedy K.
Grant, AL
Great product! Would definitely recommend! It met my expectations. It was not pricey at all! It was a great price for the vAlue and quality of the product.! also, very nice packaging! Would recommend buying!!! I am in love! Give it a try:))
Courtney S.
Abingdon, MD
This does take getting used to as it is like multiple tweezers pulling your hair out at the same time. It does get easier, I promise! I have severe allergy to cheap metals in razors and this is the only thing that keeps my legs from itching and being super dry. Plus your hair will come in softer. It also has a razor head and starter head in addition to the main attachment.
Catalina M.
Raleigh, NC
Excellent replacement for horrible razors and expensive waxing. You can remove hair from almost every part of your body. Highly recommend it. However, after depilating my armpits for a couple of weeks hair starts coming out very thin and it is very hard to remove.
Aisha S.
Jersey City, NJ
Painful but when is hair removing not painful? Each of the single way does hurt but on this u can be atlest sure that the next of round of hair u grow wont be hard and creeky that doe happen wen u shave I love it. This brand is like to use easily available .
Mai V.
Kansas City, MO
Epilators are painful so beware. If you can't handle the pain, please do not purchase. It was painful at first but you have to learn to bear with the pain to use this. It does well with bigger hair but the tiny ones are a bit difficult.
leaves you smooth legs? It hurts to apply?
Auguste P.