BY PANAMA JACK

• Ok so which is better? What's the best SPF to buy? I neve...5 Answers
Kathrine O.
Norfolk, VA
This sunblock is pretty good. Protects well and doesn’t feel too greasy. I like the size of the bottle for smaller day trips or touch ups and such, but it gets pricey if you’re trying to buy enough for full coverage on a big trip.
Maria c.
weymouth
So this was probably the worst sunblock ever. In all honesty it smells horrible. It does do what it supposed but it stings the skin. It was super disappointing. There should be a lot of room for improvement
Macee M.
I liked this a lot I don’t really wear sunscreen really much but this made it much harder for me to burn I ended up getting a good base tan. It was easy to use I would buy it again and actually have multiple times.
Amanda R.
Deer, AR
This works great and have a great smell! Kept me and my kiddos sunburn free all summer while swimming in the pool! Its very effective and would recommend to others! I purchased this at my local Walmart so the price was great!
Scout P.
Knoxville, TN
The lotion wasn't greasy and kept my skin protected all day long. The price is a little more compared to other brands, but it's worth it. I buy this brand every summer.
Maddie S.
Pittsburgh, PA
I really like this sun screen! Easy to put on and lasts all day. Perfect for a day at the beach! It is gentle on the skin and was a really positive purchase. I bought it while at the beach and would purchase it again.
Kaitlyn G.
Montgomery, AL
Easy to use. Made for everyone. I love the versatility. I highly recommend to everyone. At least give it a try. Highly comparable to other brands and very affordable to all persons. I love mine it’s perfect.
amber a.
Mount Airy, NC
This stuff always smells so good no matter what kind you get. The tanning works very well. I've always used it with tanning beds and get a nice deep Brown tan. Also keeps your skin soft and not dry.
Emmy W.
Cincinnati, OH
I purchased this at Coney Island in Cincinnati and it was really expensive, possible because we were at the park, it may be cheaper somewhere else but it worked well and smelled great!
Lyndsey A.
This sunblock lotion definitely keeps the burns away but allows you to get a tan without burning! It's very gentle on the skin & can be purchased at a good price. I would recommend this brand to others.
Julia M.
Lompoc, CA
Ok so which is better? What's the best SPF to buy? I never know which one to get.