BY PANAMA JACK

Nose Out the Competition with the Clear Advantage in Zinc Oxide Facial Protection. Broad Spectrum. Water resistant Formulated with love, care, and pride since 1974. see more...

Buy on Walmart
vicki j.
We used this on our week long camp trip to southern Oregon and it was a huge success, everyone kept coming to our camp in attempt to steal it. Thank you for a great product, we will continue to use it!
Savannah  S.
Brighton, MI
I like this product. It smells great and this is a great brand. I just think this one is a little too high of a spf for me.
edson  g.
Edinburg, TX
Love this product! It is very reliable and I use it at the beach or at the pool. Very refreshing and always works amazingly
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
Katy A.
Doral, FL
I got this product for my sister whos allergic to other susnscreens.

Its got the same active ingredients as other sunscreens so it was no help there. It was about one application per container for a 6' guy, legs, upper body, and arms. The 'floor' of the container ends halfway up the container. Seems a little deceptive and pricey. Might be my fault as I should know .5oz x 6 = very little.

The sport part didnt work so great either, or it was no match for the Cabo Sun, where other sunscreens were...
Brittany L.
Does this go on oily/greasy?