BY PANAMA JACK

Broad Spectrum Protection. Water Resistant. Hypo-Allergenic. Non-Greasy Formula. No CFCs Formulated with love, care, and pride since 1974. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Brooklynn W.
Atlanta, GA
Support
I love this sunblock lotion because it really works. What I really love about this lotion is that it is water proof. Wow! I thought when I discovered this fact. I can wear this lotion, go for a swim for well over forty-five minutes and this lotion still works effectively.What is also impressive about this lotion is that it has an SPF 15 protection.
I also love this product and feel confident wearing it because it retains SPF protection after 80 minutes of activity. The scent is mild and it does not build up residue after application.

During a busy day at the beach,
renee t.
It is a good product and I used it for some out door activities but they where not that long just a hour so don't know how well it would work for a long period of time
Alex G.
Beverly, MA
Not greasy! A lot of sunscreen leaves my skin REALLY greasy, and this really rubbed in well and didn't leave anything on my clothes! My skin didn't break out, and I could find it at the convenience store! I would definitely buy this product again!
Brooke M.
I've been very happy with using this product for years now. It stays on well through out my entire sub filled day. I have fair skin, + have not had a sunburn through this sunscreen even once!
Carolyn Y.
Use this on myself as well as my two little boys and it covers great, don't have to reapply as often, and it don't have that sticky or greasy feel to it! Love it!
Jonah W.
West Milton, OH
For living in the Ohio area it helps in the summer for me I like so I can tan and for the body building comps. NO COMPLAINTS. Must make sure to re-apply.
Kaitlyn J.
New Windsor, NY
It protected my skin well but it felt very oily and had a strong smell. If that’s all that is available I will use it but it’s not my first choice
ashley h.
Tulsa, OK
I love this product it's a very very good product if you want to turn around and get a little bit of a tan so it feels really good on your skin
Danielle G.
Shrewsbury, NJ
this brand was great during our summer vacation. it is waterproof. it's not thick and gloppy and it has a great smell. very gentle for all ages
Jordan B.
The consistency is good and it smells good too! As a ginger, sunscreen is really important to my daily routine. This sunscreen really works!
Jessica O.
Plainfield, ON
What does this smell like?