BY PANAMA JACK

Enjoy the Best of All Worlds. Exotic Natural Oils. Fruit & Nut Extracts. Light Sunscreen Formula Formulated with love, care, and pride since 1974. see more...

Stacy O.
Binghamton
I'm a huge Panama Jack fan.  There is nothing bad I can say about their products, especially their oils.  I do reapply often, or as necessary.  As with any oil, it tends to get everywhere.  I prefer Panama Jack lotions, but some people are just oil people.  I even keep my oils from summer to summer and they are still as effective and don't spoil.  My whole family are Panama Jack users.
Dayasca S.
Panama jack has been in my family for years. Since I was a kid. I remember always finding Panama Jack In store but now I can’t find it anywhere except their website or Amazon. I only use PJ because I tan easily with the training oil and quickly too. It’s the only tanning oil I use and recommend.
Carla M.
Las Vegas, NV
I laugh at myself when I buy suntan oil. My skin tone is on the fair side. But my legs.... are so ghostly white it's funny. From now to Nov is shorts in Las Vegas, I try tan my legs. Good for low end cost
Christina M.
Tampa
Whenever I need to get as tan as can be I always report to Panama Jack’s Oil. Not only is this product easy to apply, find, and purchase it lasts longer than most sunscreen oil brands. This company has been around for years and it makes sense why with a perfect product like this!
Mallory D.
Columbus, OH
This sunscreen oil definitely helps me get some sun. The oil however does really stick to your hands and keep them oily but what else would you expect from an oil?! I still absolutely love it whenever I’m laying by the pool catching some sun.
aly M.
harpers ferry
Love this oil. It’s got such a great beach smell and makes me miss the beach every time I oh it on. It protects me from getting burned but does let me get a bit of a tan. Leaves my skin feeling so soft after I shower it off.
Jordan S.
Cordele, GA
Me & tanning is so easy. I really don’t need a “oil” but I did try this one and it’s greasy & oily but smells fantastic. The more oil, the more sun you will get. If you can get over the grease, it’s an awesome product.
Angelica B.
New York
This is a good tanning oil it has a little bit of sun protection not much. So I will pair this with a higher spf but this smells amazing. It smells like vacation in a bottle and leaves your body glowing from the oil.
Sarah W.
Paragould, AR
LOVE this stuff for tanning in the sun.. Me and my sister have using it since we were teenagers and it has always worked great just pace yourself until you know how fast it will tan you and how often to lay out..
Parris H.
Atlanta , GA
LOVE this tanning oil. From the way it smells to the way it applys this product is awesome. I usually wait to use this product until after I have a solid base tan and it always makes my tan 10 times better!