BY PANAMA JACK

Enjoy the Best of All Worlds. Exotic Natural Oils. Fruit & Nut Extracts. Light Sunscreen Formula Formulated with love, care, and pride since 1974. see more...

Panama Jack Sunscreen Oil
  • "So great to use & I absolutely love the smell 😍 Most definately would recommend for those people who would like a nice even tan." in 1 review
Kasie L.
Portsmouth, OH
This sunscreen oil is my very favorite! I am extremely fair skinned, so it is usually very difficult to find a product that won't leave me burned. This, however, did the trick. Despite me being lazy with re-applications (once every theee hours or so), I ended up with a nice tan and no burns during our last trip to the beach! The smell is great, too; almost like cocoa butter and bananas.

This product worked well for me, but I can't speak to how well it works for kids. With an oil, I worried about the coverage, so I would be wary of that. Maybe use something thicker on the kids!
Marissa D.
Roanoke, VA
When I really want to get my tan on but still have some spf coverage I like to use this Panama Jack Sunscreen Oil. It has a low SPF of 8 and has a summery scent to it that I totally adore. It isn't greasy and and it really adds depth to any tan without being completely reckless about the sun. It even seems to last through a dip or two into the water.
Dana K.
Lovely things come in small packaging and this is no exeption, Panama Jack Sunscreen oil is amazing, comes in various different SPF's and smells like summer, sun and warmth should smell like, the kids love it and I and my daughter (both natural redheads) both love it and we acrually get a tan using it because we love the sun
MK B.
This product was very well but had some flaws. The scent was very pleasant and the it was a little pricey. I bought this product at Walmart. This product was very effective in getting me the tan I wanted. I would improve on the texture because it would make me feel sticky at times.
Shayla J.
Norfolk, VA
I love using oils for sunbathing! I love the smell, the color I have after staying out, and just everything about this!! Great value for the price you are paying and I mean.. You can buy it at Walmart! Wild definitely recommend!
Michelle E.
Lost Creek, WV
I love Panama Jack products but really LOVE the sunscreen oil. It has a wonderful smell that makes you feel as if you are on a beach vacation while also moisturizing your skin and protecting from sun damage.
Paula J.
Lake City
i have used this a couple of times and it seems to work. good price for it and love the smell. easy to find at walmart.
Shelby C.
Ottumwa, IA
Panama jack oil is one of my favorites. Mostly because of the scents. I always and only buy Panama jack tanning oils
Maranda W.
Seaford, DE
I buy this for vacation every year. leaves you with slight sun protection while still giving a nice summer glow.
Brittany D.
Cullman
Best sun screen! Used this at the beach and had the best tan ever! And I didn't get the least bit sun burnt!