Panama Jack Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50, 6 fl oz

by Panama Jack

Broad Spectrum SPF 50 Water Resistant 2 Non-Greasy Hypoallergenic 3 With CoQ10 Antioxidant, Green Tea Vitamin E Formulated with Love, Care and Pride since 1974

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Panama Jack Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50, 6 fl oz!
Bedford
Excellent protection, non greasy! Worked well after being in the Florida keys on the beach for hours, I didn't even need to re-apply!
Dothan, AL
It’s a bit on the pricey side. But I love the smell and how it doesn’t leave my skin feeling greasy! Gets the job done! Repeat user
one of the best sunscreen I've ever used. the scent is not too overwhelming, very moisturizing on the skin and very effective. :)
Gautier , MS
Some of the best sunscreen you can find. I burn easily and with Panama Jack 50 I don't burn. It also helps my skin feel soft.
New Orleans, LA
This stuff works so well. I think it smells really good and gives your skin a glow rather than an ugly sheen.
Blacksburg, VA
I like this sunscreen. It does what it promises to do and any sunscreen is vital for anti aging benefits :)
Winton, CA
Very lightweight sunscreen leaves your skin feeling moisturized as well as protecting the sun at a high spf
Johnstown, PA
Purchased at: Macy's
The [email protected] amazing!! It kept my fair sensitive skin from burning and left me with a nice summer glow
Grapeland, TX
Still got slightly burned. Has a very tropical smell that is pleasing. Works well for the most part.
Humble, TX
Love it pertect my skin so well that i hardly get a sunburn use it on self and kids work wonders

Looking for your answer?