BY PANAMA JACK

Donalda F.
Asheville, NC
Sometimes I am porcelain pale and I need a little SPF before I get a base tan going. I'm slow to tan so I have to slather on the sunblock when I haven't gotten any color established. I purchased this sunblock to try on my face and ended up using it on my entire body when I visited Folly Beach.

This sunblock just isn't strong enough. I went to the beach in March while the weather was mild and the temperature was only in the high 60's and low 70's. The sunblock just didn't help me. I ended up with a burned face, burned arms, and my legs looked like a lobsters. The weather was so mild that I figured this lotion would be strong enough to do the trick but it didn't. I didn't get in the ocean with it but I did get into a pool. I could still feel it on my skin after swimming so it is waterproof but it just isn't strong enough. This might be okay for someone who already has a base tan but I doubt it.

Scent
The scent is okay. It smells tropical and like coconuts.

Absorption
It absorbs well and lasts in water.

Longevity
This isn't strong enough. It caused me to get a pretty severe sunburn. I put too much faith in this sunblock.

Effectiveness
This sunblock didn't help me at all. The SPF 15 just isn't strong enough.

Ease of Application
It's easy to apply but a pump would make it easier to put on. The cap makes it hard to handle with slippery sunblock hands.
ShoShawna H.
Saltsburg, PA
This product is great, it does not make your skin sticky or oily. It rubs in nice and I have never got burnt while using it, I have got a tan before but nothing more. I bought it in my local Wal-Mart Supercenter. Overall I recommend it to others it is great for the beach or pool.
Hannah D.
Elizabethton, TN
This is one of my all time favorite all over sunscreens. I always get the 45 SPF because I feel like it's the best level of protection for my very fair skin. It's affordable, doesn't irritate my skin or my face, and has a sunscreen smell that I can actually tolerate.
Pamela M.
Winston Salem, NC
Living near the North Carolina coast, I use Panama Jack SPF 45 Sunblock Lotion any time I'm vacationing at the beach. It smells wonderful and gives my skin the added protection from the sun. It's a great product at a great price.
Tammy N.
Kingsport, TN
Love this bcause it's a lotion with sunblock..I have fair skin and freckles so i tend to burn easily...with a lotion in it too, it keeps my skin soft while blocking the sun.
Greg W.
Interlachen, FL
I've very fair skinned so I need to have a product that will do a very good job to protect my skin when I work outside. Living in Florida you spare no expense on sunblock and you want the best no matter what. Panama Jack is exactly the product for that!
Hunter C.
Granite Falls, NC
amazing product. doesn't dry out your skin and really helped with moisture relief. I will never chose another product other then this one!

very proud owner and will continue to use
Carol O.
Champaign, IL
I have fair skin and found this to be a wonderful product to protect it from burning. It is easy to apply and absorbs quickly. It does not feel sticky or greasy. The packaging makes it easy to carry anywhere
Priyanka K.
Pleasanton, CA
It applies well and holds up for a good amount of time and the tan you get is fantastic.lotion was well up to its usual high standard but why oh why did you have to change from the original aroma to the cheap scented smell of current product ????
Alyssa G.
Thorn Hill, TN
After a bad burn on the beach I went looking for a cheap sunscreen to help from getting burned more. I was surprised at how well this worked for being so affordable. No more burns for this girl!