BY PANAMA JACK

Sharlene S.
Windermere, FL
This is a guilty pleasure for us, because we love the scent. It just screams vacation/beach/pool time and I love it. I'm not convinced, however, it stays on as long as I would like it to, and I don't think it gives the coverage we truly need here in Florida, but we love it either way.
Alyssa M.
St Augustine, FL
I like Panama Jack sunscreen because it's relatively inexpensive, the smell is nice, and it works well. I use this out by the pool and have never had a problem with it.
Kirstie B.
Killeen, TX
Love this product! One of my top choices for a day in the sun! Smells better than most sunscreens and also doubles as an actual good lotion! Wish it was a bit cheaper though but it is worth the cost. Love that it's 15 spf, just enough to protect skin but leaves room for a nice bronze tan!!
Ashley W.
Great smell and wonderful product. It's one of my favorite brands. I also love their oils they carry for an extra summer glow without torturing my skin. Low price and product will last a long time. You can find it everywhere from wal-mart to the dollar general. A must buy for the summer.
Lauren C.
It's not my favorite sunscreen, but it does the job when I can't find anything else. Mostly, I think it's just too watery for me, so it sort of runs everywhere before I can really rub it in well. Otherwise, I think it works very well.
Shelby B.
Franklin, IN
Love my panama Jack! When I know I'm going to be out in the sun for a long period of time I know I need sunblock being so naturally pale! I like this sun screen with the low spf I can still get some color!
Marianne L.
Sloatsburg, NY
I am a big fan of lotions. This lotion goes on smoothly and evenly and does not feel sticky. I stick with SPF 15 while the rest of my family are more sun worshippers and will go down to SPF 4. They also prefer the oil but even that goes on fairly well without feeling oily. The fragrance is very nice too.
Alicia Y.
1. It smells AMAZING!
2. I never use anything more that 15 SPF
3. Worth the money
4. Bought it from Walmart
5. I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for an amazing smelling SPF
5. I wouldn't change anything!
sharon n.
Madison, WI
We go to Fla every winter and always are in the sun!We buy it at Woodmans. Other than florida I don't use a sunblock here in Wisconsin(all though I know I should. I am a repeat user.
So aliasing! The best I've ever had. I would recommend to everyone! I always use this and it's the best. The pricing is great! If you don't have some get some now!!! You'll love it Garuntee!!! It's amazing!!