BY PANAMA JACK

High SPF Suncare that Works as Hard as Your Kids can Play. Broad Spectrum. Hypo-Allergenic. Water Resistant. Gentle Dry-Touch Formula Formulated with love, care, and pride since 1974. see more...

Panama Jack Kids Sunscreen Lotion
  • "Works wonderful! I'm light skin and very sensitive to sun, so I have to keep sunscreen on. If it works great on kids, imagine what it'll do on adults :)" in 4 reviews
  • "If it works great on kids, imagine what it'll do on adults :)" in 2 reviews
  • "i usually get really bad burns and bubbles on my skin if I'm not protected with good sunscreen , i love this product it really works and great for my little boy seeing as it drys fast and doesn't leave your skin greasy " in 1 review
Ashley F.
Hamburg, PA
I have used this in my daughter since she was little. She has never had a sunburn and she is a very fair skinned little girl
And it doesn't smell straight like sunscreen
Gives the kids a nice quick scent before jumping into the pool
Also it's not as greasy as alot of sunscreens can be
member-87e88
This kids sunscreen is amazing. It has always done what it says it will do and we reapply after 2-3 hours. We have very little kids to older kids and i use it on all them.
Sarah W.
Paragould, AR
Not as great as I expected.. I really found the smell annoying and made it hard once we got in some water to hold onto the littles.. But other then that it seemed to protect our skin well..
Macee M.
I liked this a lot I don’t really wear sunscreen really much but this made it much harder for me to burn I ended up getting a good base tan. It was easy to use I would buy it again and actually have multiple times.
Lora D.
Norfolk, VA
I love this sunscreen. This stuff works great on my very light completed child. For the way this sunscreen protects I pay a little extra for it. It can be purchased at Target, Walgreens, and I have seen it at Walmart. I made my first purchase of this product at an amusement park and paid quite a bit more for it.
Christine S.
Pikesville, MD
Panama Jack is one of my favorite sunscreen brands! The kids sunscreen works just as well as adult while being sensitive and giving more blockage power for more protection! This product goes on smoothly and works for hours! The amount is worth the price. I buy mine from Walmart! Highly recommend for summer beach you days or everyday!!
Paige K.
Goodlettsville, TN
I use this at the beach and the pool on the kids. It has a good smell. I repeat useing it, It does not come off like some of the others and it is gentle and not to strong. Yes it did and i always have it on hand. Yes i will buy again when need it next year. Great buy
Ashley C.
Niagara Falls, NY
I use this on my three year old cousin when we go to the beach. She has very fair skin but this keeps her skin healthy and protects it from burning. I've used this since she was born and it's always reliable!
Kimberly W.
Springfield, MO
This line of products is okay but I have to say other brands are definitely better, if this is all you can find something is better than nothing but I would suggest seeking out a better brand that is proven waterproof.
lisa c.
Hamden , CT
I usually get really bad burns and bubbles on my skin if I'm not protected with good sunscreen , i love this product it really works and great for my little boy seeing as it drys fast and doesn't leave your skin greasy
Jessica O.