Panama Jack Green Ice Aloe Gel uploaded by Shannon C.

BY PANAMA JACK

Pure Aloe Vera Gel Fresh Clean Scent. Helps Relieve Dry Skin & Sunburn. Alcohol Free. Helps Prevent Peeling Panama Jack® Green Ice® Pure Aloe Vera Gel soothes, cools, moisturizes, and relieves dry skin and sunburn symptoms.  Our unique recipes of rich ingredients are blended to satisfy your sun care needs during and after enjoying a day in the sun.  Contains no alcohol and prolongs your tan.  Helps prevent peeling!  Non-sticky and will not stain.  Try it chilled after a warm shower. Formulated with love, care, and pride since 1974. see more...

Susan D.
Austin , TX
Got to have the after sun care... I’m for sure to get a little on the red side when I take part in the outside fun so to have this Aloe on hand is amazing. I love to put it in the refrigerator so it’s nice and cold when I put it in my sunburn lol it’s something I always keep plenty of and definitely recommend.
Stephanie L.
This is a must to carry in your bag when you are spending those long summer days in the sun. Eases the sting and burn from sunburns and harmful sun rays and gives a cooling sensation to the affected area. Safe for children as well. I would recommend this to anyone who loves spending time in the sun.
Lori C.
Waterloo
My daughter went on a trip to the beach and she forgot her sun screen when she returned home she had terrible dry skin! This product provided much relief to her. She loves it so much she continues using it even after her skin was clear.
Roya M.
Richmond
This product is a lifesaver if you get a really bad sunburn. I usually get burned once at the beginning of every season, so I always have this on hand. It is extremely soothing when your skin feels like it’s on fire.
Lisa M.
This comes in so handy for sunburn. My husband keeps a bottle in the fridge for an extra cool relief after being in the sun when he gets a little too toasty. lol
Kayla E.
Alpharetta, GA
We bought this for our honeymoon in the Dominican Republic and thank goodness we did! It was a life saver and I will always remember to bring some on any vacation.
Rachel E.
Fayetteville, TN
In the unfortunate event that I get burnt in the sun. I love this cooling formula. It also works really well to cool down eyebrows after wax or threading. I got the idea from the girl who threads my eyebrows.
Debbie H.
08754
This is the perfect after sun care product ever. It goes on so smoothly and has a instant cooling effect to your skin. I keep mine in the fridge for a added cooling effect. I definitely recommend this product.
Nat G.
Tempe, AZ
This product soothed my skin after getting a little too much sun.  I'm pretty fair skinned so this is always a challenge.  With this gel my skin was moisturized and soft and it helped ease the pain.
Daisy D.
Yukon, OK
I once got so burnt in Padre Island that i literally purchased 4/5 bottles of this stuff! I literally wanted to bathe in it! It is the most calming, read reaching and cooling aloe i have ever used 💕 #lifesaver💕
Melissa M.
Highland Mls, NY
Where Can I buy Panama Jack products?
Katerra W.
Newport News, VA
Has anyone tried this yet /
Michela P.
Acton, MA
Does this aloe work quickly to get rid of a burn?