Panama Jack Green Ice Aloe Gel uploaded by Shannon C.

BY PANAMA JACK

Pure Aloe Vera Gel Fresh Clean Scent. Helps Relieve Dry Skin & Sunburn. Alcohol Free. Helps Prevent Peeling Panama Jack® Green Ice® Pure Aloe Vera Gel soothes, cools, moisturizes, and relieves dry skin and sunburn symptoms.  Our unique recipes of rich ingredients are blended to satisfy your sun care needs during and after enjoying a day in the sun.  Contains no alcohol and prolongs your tan.  Helps prevent peeling!  Non-sticky and will not stain.  Try it chilled after a warm shower. Formulated with love, care, and pride since 1974. see more...

Susan D.
Austin , TX
Got to have the after sun care... I’m for sure to get a little on the red side when I take part in the outside fun so to have this Aloe on hand is amazing. I love to put it in the refrigerator so it’s nice and cold when I put it in my sunburn lol it’s something I always keep plenty of and definitely recommend.
Stephanie L.
This is a must to carry in your bag when you are spending those long summer days in the sun. Eases the sting and burn from sunburns and harmful sun rays and gives a cooling sensation to the affected area. Safe for children as well. I would recommend this to anyone who loves spending time in the sun.
Leeann S.
Ninety Six, SC
I keep a bottle in my refrigerator and it is amazing for burns as well as after sun care. It is so soothing after a long day in the sun. I use it after the beach, after a day in the pool, or anytime I have had prolonged exposure to the sun.
Julie G.
Jacksonville
Oh my goodness I love the stuff. I had to use it actually last week my husband and put my sunscreen on fully on my back LOL so happy I had this when I got home definitely relieve all the pain and I didn’t even peel :-) :-)
Chelsea T.
Kissimmee, FL
Are use this aloe gel after I shave and after I come out of the sun each day and it does wonders on my skin I don't feel very dried out my skin doesn't feel burnt has a very nice cooling sensation and it was affordable
Ginger W.
Corbin
This stuff is a lifesaver. If you can't buy it, get straight aloe. This is a cooling gel, that will provide instant relief to a bad sunburn. Albeit, expensive, the product is totally top notch.
Lori C.
Waterloo
My daughter went on a trip to the beach and she forgot her sun screen when she returned home she had terrible dry skin! This product provided much relief to her. She loves it so much she continues using it even after her skin was clear.
Tina M.
Goldsboro , NC
By far one of my favorite Aloe Gels Hands Down!! I pop mine in the refrigerator and use it cold and it works miracles on burnt skin!! Definitely a 10/10 for me on this product and i highly recommend this product to anyone!
Roya M.
Richmond
This product is a lifesaver if you get a really bad sunburn. I usually get burned once at the beginning of every season, so I always have this on hand. It is extremely soothing when your skin feels like it’s on fire.
Debbie H.
Toms River, NJ
This is the perfect after sun care product ever. It goes on so smoothly and has a instant cooling effect to your skin. I keep mine in the fridge for a added cooling effect. I definitely recommend this product.
Melissa M.
Highland Mls, NY
Where Can I buy Panama Jack products?
Katerra W.
Newport News, VA
Has anyone tried this yet /
Michela P.
Acton, MA
Does this aloe work quickly to get rid of a burn?