BY PANAMA JACK

Broad Spectrum Protection. Water Resistant. Sheer Dry Touch Formula. Non- Comedogenic. Hypoallergenic Formulated with love, care, and pride since 1974. see more...

• Como consigo amostra grtis para avaliar o produlto2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "Does what it says and I would recommend this product" in 1 review
brittney j.
I purchased this in Florida when I ran out of my original sunscreen I had brought from home. It didn’t irritate my skin at all although it was a little pricey. Besides that it did the job! I normally don’t buy panama jack just because I have always used other lines of sunscreen, but I would repurchase this.
Ellen H.
You should always use a different sunscreen for your face than you do for you body so you don't break out. My mom bought it and we both use it whenever we go to the beach (which is quite often). It is effective and I haven't gotten burned at all on my face even though I stay out for hours at a time in a 10 out of 10 in UV rays. I recommend highly!
Lauren P.
Denver, CO
I hate feeling oily and sticky when applying sunscreen, which is hard to find in a product used to apply a layer of protection from the sun. However, I don't feel sticky and gross with the face lotion on. Goes on smooth and easy to rub in and not show white lotion. Smells great!
MaKayla W.
Nancy, KY
This really works and protects your skin. It also smells really great which is a plus. I purchased it at Walmart but you could probably get it anywhere. It was a great value for what you get and I would definitely buy it again.
Kim S.
When I wear sunscreen on my face I don't want a heavy substance that is oily and makes my face feel gross when I swear. This face sunscreen is perfect. It is definitely worth it.
Cori G.
Douglasville, GA
Doesn't seem to last as long as I'd like it to but it is so easy to use that it doesn't really matter. Not greasy, no strong fragrance. I would recommend this - don't forget your ears!
Lisa M.
Lansing, MI
Great non oily lotion to protect my fave in the sun!! I love all Panama Jack but this product is absolutely amazing! I trust it to protect my skin when I'm out and about in the hot Michigan summers and cold but sunny winters on the ski hill!
Mila K.
Used this before and it's amazing. Definently makes my face feeling smooth afterwards and I've never had a problem. Trustworthy and you'll never get sunburned
Alicia G.
This works great without leaving ur face feeling all greasy the price is about average n it dose work well for those who tend to burn on the nose n ears
Jennifer M.
Spruce Pine, NC
Love this sunscreen for faces. Great at protecting cheeks and noses from the harsh sun. Goes on easily and is not greasy on your face. Has a nice smell.
Karoline S.
Maceió
Como consigo amostra grtis para avaliar o produlto