Panama Jack Dark Tanning Oil

Dark Tanning Oil. Exotic Natural Oils. Fruit & Nut Extracts. Light Sunscreen Formula Formulated with love, care, and pride since 1974.

Does this have bronzer in it?
Does this make you tan much faster than you usually would without it?
I will be on the boat a lot . do you recommend?
Start your review of Panama Jack Dark Tanning Oil!
Product Highlights
My favorite tanning oil. It has minimal sun protection, so its best used only in short amounts of time, but it will help you tan much more easily.in reviews
Sometimes us fair skin ladies have to watch out and take it slow but was overall happy!in reviews
It works really well though and gives you a great tanin reviews
...oily which is to be expected and doesn't give you a fake tan look just make sure you keep your skin healthy too.......in reviews
smells great and works wonders with my olive skin!in reviews
Christopher  A.
Pt Pleasant, NJ
Panama Jack Dark Tanning Oil uploaded by Christopher  A.
One of my favorite tanning products to use to get a nice golden brown look and feel.
Candace K.
San Marcos, TX
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
This is a good tanning oil. You will definitely get quite a bit of color in a short amount of time. I usually only have to apply it once that day when I go lay out. It has a nice island smell to it.
Casey P.
Prosper, TX
This tanning oil makes me so nostalgic, it's my mom's favorite and the scent reminds me of my childhood. I also love this oil, it can just be a bit hard to find sometimes. However, when I see it, I always buy it.
Stacy H.
Grantsville, MD
I use to live at the beach so I would bounce from product to product. Nice smell and texture. Lotion absorbs quickly. Long sun time I alternate with oil and lotion.
Arlene B.
Riverside, CA
It's been a few years since i used this product, it had a nice beach scent and definitely hydrated my skin as it drew the sun's tanning rays to the applied areas. The oil brought out a deep dark brown tan. At the time I used this product I was a lot younger and sunscreen was scarce in tanning products. I'm fortunate in that I've always tanned easily, so take that into consideration. This does seem to amplify the sun's rays, so if you burn easily or if it takes you awhile to tan, this isn't for you until you've established a base tan. I see they now have a oil with sunscreen, I would definitely recommend using product with sunscreen. I hope this isn't a confusing review...
Lisa P.
Evansville, IN
Good stuff and I love the smell love the golden bronze it gives you I recommend this for the summer it’s a must. Add to your summer list
Faith D.
Pikeville, KY
Great Outdoors Expert Level 7
2,529 reviews
Smelled great and worked well when I was younger I just hated the greasy feeling and I prefer self tanner these days this was something ok in the past just do not prefer now.
Alisha B.
Chipley, FL
While it's bad to use a tanning oil, this is a decent one. I haven't used it in at least 10 years, but the smell was always nice and it did the job very fast, giving me a nice golden glow. Easily available and a good price you can find this brand almost anywhere.
Michelle B.
Bullhead City, AZ
I have used this brand of oil for 20 years.it gives you that deep dark golden tan everytime.and it smells amazing
Elizabeth S.
I am a pretty pale person so in the summer I really like to get tan. I have used this oil for about two years now and it gets me tan without getting burnt. Although, I do reapply about every half hour because of the low spf. If you are looking to get tan faster and have the nice oiled up look on the beach this is perfect to use!