BY PANAMA JACK

Sunscreen Lotion SPF 4 Water Resistant 2 Non-Greasy Hypoallergenic 3 With CoQ10 Antioxidant, Green Tea Vitamin E Formulated with Love, Care and Pride since 1974 see more...

• Is this good to use on the beach? To oily?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
priscilla l.
Dalton, GA
I used this product since i started tanning in the tanning bed It is good in quality you do get what you pay for i found this tanning-lotion to be very effective i will continue to use the panama jack dark tanning lotion until i stop laying-in the sun or in the bed(:
Amanda N.
Thornville, OH
I love this product! The fragrance is inviting. It is gentle on the skin and worked great at the beach. My skin was protected in the hot July temps and I've since bought other bottles. I purchased this at Menards. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Kristi M.
Afton, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this after I have a few exposures to the sun. I want to get some color and not be out in the sun forever. This does the trick. I get a nice color and there is a little protection mixed into the formula. I would recommend this to others. It is also affordable.
Tina S.
Putnam Valley, NY
I love Panama Jack tanning products! I normally purchase this sunscreen with the oil. It is a bit pricey, but i feel that the product is wroth it. I buy it from stores like CVS, Walmart, etc. Nice packaging, could lower the price a bit! Find a sale!!
Alyssa D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely love this using this tanning lotion during the summer. It works amazing and gives a beatific and natural looking tan. It smells like coconut and very tropical smelling so that's always a plus !
Cayla G.
Manassas, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE this motion but it's hard to find around my area. I did find it down in Florida a few years ago before we got on the cruise ship and I loved the smell and the color and the hydration it provided
Lori G.
Ozark, AR
Wow! I used this product on my legs which is the toughest area for me to tan. It's alluring scent is nice. I like the packaging. It was affordable. And I will definitely use this product again.

Heather S.
Lebanon Junction, KY
I've used this slot once I've already got a base tan. I love the color tan it gives me. I love the scent to. I wouldn't recommend using if your not already tan because you can burn.
Nicole P.
Apopka, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
A little oily whjch isn't ideal when on the beach but works great. A little goes a long way which is always key. Still prefer a spray over lotion though for an even coating
Crystal B.
Jacksonville, AL
Panama Jack is one of my most favorite tanning lotions! I have never had a bad experience while using Panama Jack. And every product that I have used smells AMAZING!
Stephanie M.
White Oak, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this good to use on the beach? To oily?