BY PANAMA JACK #14 in Tanning Oil

Sunscreen Lotion SPF 4 Water Resistant 2 Non-Greasy Hypoallergenic 3 With CoQ10 Antioxidant, Green Tea Vitamin E Formulated with Love, Care and Pride since 1974 see more...

• Is this good to use on the beach? To oily?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I usually put on sun tan lotion instead of a straight sunscreen and this one have a great mix of both. It lasts for a long time even if you've been in the water all day. I recommend completely!!!!!!!" in 6 reviews
Clista G.
Clearwater , FL
I love the way panama jack smells and rubs on smooth! I’ve used this to tan out in the sun and it was pretty cheap especially compared to other tanning lotions. I believe there’s room for improvement as you won’t get dark fast like other tingle factors and so on but I like it for the price!
Carlie S.
Jefferson
Worked very well with helping my tan glisten. I would recommend this product to anyone that will be tanning outside. Keep in mind- this product is not meant to be used in a tanning bed!
Julie M.
Newport, MI
I am irish and it is almost impossible for me to tan. I have freckles and I am so pale i look like a ghost. While when i used this product it actually worked really well. I will use it every summer to get a little bit more of a tan. Smells soooo good ans would really recommend to people even with the palest of skins.
Amanda N.
Thornville, OH
I love this product! The fragrance is inviting. It is gentle on the skin and worked great at the beach. My skin was protected in the hot July temps and I've since bought other bottles. I purchased this at Menards. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Kristie A.
This is my favorite outdoor tanning lotion. Its not to greasy feeling when applied. I get a dark tan on my day in the sun. It smells really good. I have to have this with me every time I hit the beach
Marissa T.
Yonkers, NY
Have used this since I was a kid! Love the smell! Love the way it applies and feels! The smell is so nostalgic and I automatically think summer/swimming pool! Love!
Lucy S.
This is my favorite tanning lotion. I seem to get a better consistent tan when I use this product. I also feel that this product seems to last longer than others.
Lauren T.
Greensburg, PA
I used the panama jack tanning lotion multiple times before. It worked very well for the results I was trying to achieve. It did not have a bad odor nor did it feel sticky or gross on my skin. It helped give me a great tan in the summer without letting me burn.
priscilla l.
Dalton, GA
I used this product since i started tanning in the tanning bed It is good in quality you do get what you pay for i found this tanning-lotion to be very effective i will continue to use the panama jack dark tanning lotion until i stop laying-in the sun or in the bed(:
Kristi M.
Afton, OK
I use this after I have a few exposures to the sun. I want to get some color and not be out in the sun forever. This does the trick. I get a nice color and there is a little protection mixed into the formula. I would recommend this to others. It is also affordable.
Stephanie M.
White Oak, PA
Is this good to use on the beach? To oily?