Panama Jack Continuous Spray Trophy Oil uploaded by Candie F.

BY PANAMA JACK

Full Sun. Exotic Natural Oils. Light No Sunscreen Formula. Aloe & Cocoa Butter. No CFCs. Trophy Oil Continuous Spray This unique recipe of rich tanning oils is blended especially for those dedicated to seeking the ultimate fulfillment of their tanning potential.  Trophy Oil® contains no sunscreens, so its lavish oils tend to seek out the sun.  It is for those who rarely or never burn; or after a vase tan has been acquired.  We believe this generous blending of oils gives you the finest tanning potential available... anywhere... even in geograp. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kim P.
Gallatin, TN
Y'all I can't stress enough how important it is to protect your skin from the harsh UV rays! if you want to get some color but block your skin from burning and potentially increasing your risk for skin cancer go out and get some Panama Jack! this company has amazing skin care products! take care of you and your little ones with these awesome sprays and lotions. I LOVE this one because it smells great and isn't super sticky like so many competitors!
Candie F.
Dobson, NC
This is my favorite full sun spray. It lasts long, has a great smell, and works great. The stream can be intense from time to time, but I spray it in my hands and then rub it on. It sprays great on the back, but tends to be thicker in spots. I love this product and would recommend it to anyone looking to get some sun, but if you're fair skinned, you might want to use something else first. You don't want to burn.
Amber B.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
I absolutely love this spray and the sent! This is a beach bag essential! I loved it And very effective! I bought this online and it was the first time i tried. I love th packaging and sleek look. Initially that's what drew me to the product.
Dannielle H.
Etters, PA
Panama jack brand it's probably one the best smelling brands of sunscreen and tanning products out in the market. When I have to replenish my stash this is always a staple.
Michaela L.
Morgan City, LA
The absolute best smelling oil there is on the market! The continuous spray can makes it easy to very quickly apply the oil all over without getting your hands covered in it and you'll always have an even coat!
Aashma S.
Wilmington, DE
Love it came faster than the delivery date, exactly what I expected and wanted its perfect mink oil makes you tan much faster
Best I ever used! Tried many others but this one works incredible for me. Smart purchase! Will never buy anything else again!
Nicole P.
Niagara Falls, NY
I have always used panama jack products since growing up. They have a great smell to them and really help with a tan. It is all I use during summer on the boat!
Christina W.
I used to use this product back in high school when I was obsessed with being tan. It works well but think about how your skin might get damaged!
Evelina R.
Franklin, TN
This spray is very high quality and if you're like me I can't stand some of the smells but this smells absolutely amazing! I highly recommend it.
Candace A.
Shelbyville, KY
It has the pleasant smell of summertime written all over it! The easy spray on feature makes it effective for covering all areas of the body
Kaci F.
Carrollton, GA
Is this product water proof?
Megan K.
Who all has used this product? Your thoughts?
Jamie P.