Panama Jack Continuous Clear Sunscreen Spray SPF 70 uploaded by Margie F.Panama Jack Continuous Clear Sunscreen Spray SPF 70 uploaded by Shanaimy R.

BY PANAMA JACK

Broad Spectrum Protection. Water Resistant. Hypo-Allergenic. Non-Greasy Formula. No CFCs Formulated with love, care, and pride since 1974. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Megan V.
Love this product for a variety of reasons, it works great on kids, doesn't leave the weird greasy residues that most of the higher SPF leave behind. I have quite a few tattoos, most folks don't apply any kind of SPF to their body art. An thus they end up with faded tattoos or skin damage that results in a sloppy looking tattoo. I personally use this product bc it's such a high SPF. It almost masks the skin and keeps my ink in the tattoos extremely vibrant. Which is important bc this is the career field I've chosen. I recommend this product to my clients for aftercare once the ink has fully healed. I work at a tattoo shop seasonal at the beach. I wish I could hook into getting bulk samples of this to give to clients..I've gotten bulk samples of products from the tattoo industry that claim to protect skin and preserve color in UV light that don't even remotely compare to this product. It is slightly pricey but again a good quality lotion, with a good thick consistency a very small amount will cover a much larger area.. If your taking a cruise to the beach and you have small children definitely use this product to protect their sensitive skin, and if you got a new tattoo you want to Rock at the beach same goes for you.. definitely make a point to scoop some of this and keep in your beach bag. Makes beach days so much more pleasurable
Pereira L.
Maravilhoso. Não deixa a pele oleosa, tem cheiro agradável/suportável. Protege muito bem, eu fico quase sem nenhuma vermelhidão na pele e olha que sou muito branquinha. A alta proteção ajuda muito para prevenir as marcas indesejadas e vermelhas do sol. Recomendo. Ainda tem a praticidade de ser em Spray.
Athina W.
Love the spray. Who likkes having to rub in sun block. You have to make sure you rub it all the way in or you will be walking around with white streaks. Kids don't like to sit still while you try to put it on them. Its easy no mess no fuss and a great skin protection for your kids and you
Cyndy B.
Connellys Springs, NC
I burn real easy. I have issues with lotions and prefer spray. However, I am picky about the sticky and/or greasy feeling most have. I have tried this product once and found it to be ok. I can't say it's the best or worst because I haven't finished experimenting with products.
Brooke H.
Boiling Spgs, SC
I spend a lot of time on the lake and at the beach, where the sun seems to be brighter and hotter. This sunblock works wonder, not only for the adults but the children who are in and out of the water! Pick it up at any Wal-mart or beach shop and wear it all day!
Justine A.
This Panama Jack spray is great for the kiddos as it is Spf 70. It sprays nicely and evenly. And the spray is great and easy at the beach compared to a cream. I definitely recommend to adults and kids alike as it offers great sun protection with Spf 70.
Julisia S.
Newark, NJ
First time I tried was last summer great product. Doesn't make you feel sticky and it is very important to wear. It doesn't have a heavy smell either i don't like to lotion up at all so the spray works great for me. Hope it works for you too.
Gina T.
Cocoa, FL
This stuff is amazing! I was out in the sun from sun up to sun down and I didn't burn! I have extremely sensitive skin and it's hard for me to find a sunscreen that holds up to the job!
Paula M.
Lawrenceville, GA
Great product. Very easy to use and last. I highly recommend this product. I like that it has a SPF of 70 which is great for my son who has very light skin.
Annette G.
Shenandoah, TX
This sunblock smells divine! It's a bit pricey, but covers well and I don't burn, so it's worth it. I wish it were available in more stores.