BY PANAMA JACK

Continuous Clear Suncreen Spray. Water Resistant. Non-Greasy Formula. Quick & Even Coverage. No CFCs Formulated with love, care, and pride since 1974. see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Clista G.
Clearwater , FL
This sunscreen just sprays right on and it’s clear! I don’t like sunscreen that is white and you have to rub on everywhere! This sunscreen you just have to spray and go and it’s easy as that!
Laura S.
montebello
this sunscreen works!! you should buy!!i do recommend i think i bought it in walmart this was my first time using it but absolutely fell in love with it i used when i go to the beach and i will buy again!! definitely should buy for a summer essential
Molly S.
Metropolis, IL
We use this on our boat and we like it. For the adults. It has a pleasant smell and I don't notice grease on the seats. We use this probably every weekend during summer. I would and have recommended.
Nadine E.
West Covina, CA
This sunscreen lotion is great because it's a spray on lotion and it last for a while . I use this lotion all over my body and haven't got sunburned. The smell isn't bad either.
Leksi C.
Springfield, OH
This sunscreen works great! I love how it's clear and you can't even tell its on. It has a great smell and isn't like other sunscreens as far as the smell goes. I purchased it at Wal-mart for a low price. There is not room for any improvement, it's a great product.
Jessica G.
Sanborn, IA
This sunblock is okay. I don't feel like it stays on for very long because a few of us still got burnt, even after reapplying it throughout our day. It was also slightly expensive. I don't think I'd get this kind again.
Breanna G.
Mcdonough, GA
This is the best sunscreen I have found. Keeps sun away from me. I don't get burned from the sun. Smells good. Doesn't irritate my skin. Gets the job done. Very gentle on skin. Not to expensive. I love it. Find it at any local walmart or drug store.
Michelle H.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Great product!! Great level of SPF and coverage. It lasts for a long time even when used in the water. It smells great, so it does have a scent and love the spray bottle aspect of it, continuous motion!
valine w.
Columbus, OH
Love the spray, it's so easy to re-apply after it wears off. Smell isn't too bad, and it seems to stay on just as long as the lotions. I'm very satisfied with it. Good value.
Katie E.
Jacksonville, AL
This sunscreen was perfect for me because I have skin that tans well, however, I just need a small amount of protection to keep from burning. This product met my needs exactly.