Panama Jack Baby Sunscreen Stick SPF 50

by Panama Jack

For Face, Ears, Lips & Nose Broad Spectrum Protection. Water Resistant. Sweat Resistant. Oil Free, Non-Greasy. Hypo-Allergenic. Non Comedogenic. Quick Drying. Goes on Cleat. Won t Run into Eyes. Fragrance-Free Formulated with love, care, and pride since 1974.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Panama Jack Baby Sunscreen Stick SPF 50!
My daughter burns very easily so I love this it protects her skin very well, prevents her from getting burnt. I apply about every hour to protect her delicate skin.
Williams, IN
I liked that this is a stick sunscreen and it has a higher spf so I didn't burn, thank god. It was pretty okay since I have sensitive skin. I would probably buy again for when I go on vacation!
It's hot here in AZ and there isn't a day where we do not apply and reapply sunscreen numerous days. This stick is nice to have just to be able to swipe when you are on the go.
Mount Vernon, IL
It worked so well on my infant this summer! The price is just a little much.. I recommend it to all my friends when they have babies and enjoy being in the water.
Lancaster, CA
This product is ready to swipe across the nose or shoulders. Anywhere a touch up of sunscreen is needed. Especially when is time to reapply. No messy hands.
Clarkston
I love everything about you this app free free free love ever one the things here are great and getting coupons for free thanks for best companies
Council Hill , OK
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
Let me take the baby anyway we can't leave the house without this product very happy with it I would suggested to any of my friends who have babies
Milan, TN
This is the best to use at the beach. i like to use it on my face.. it is easier to use than traditional sunscreen sine its not that wet feeling
White Hall, AR
I just have a new granddaughter that came along and will use this for coverage on her face and neck and ears we are out in the sun right product
Canton, OH
This is a must have for my daughter in the summer time she always outside and swimming she needs protection all day . This works the BEST!

Looking for your answer?