Panama Jack After Sun Burn Relief 12 fl. oz. uploaded by Tami L.Panama Jack After Sun Burn Relief 12 fl. oz. uploaded by April P.

BY PANAMA JACK

Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
This really does help soothe and heal your burn... plus it has lidocain in it so it helps with the pain... It smellls minty and good, but not too strong.. it's not too runny so its easy to appy and rub into your skin... it almost has a chilling effect that feels so good on the burn. After using this I rarely peel and my sunburn goes away almost twice as fast! Only a little bit goes a long way too so the bottle lasts for a long time! I've even burn it on burns from the stove or my straightener! It is one of my number one picks for after sun burn relief.
April P.
Taunton, MA
An absolute must! I use sunscreen 50 bit I still get massive sunburn (combo of Irish skin and medications) so as soon as I hit the sand, I've got this at home so I can sleep! It's not sticky and it dries quick yet works for hours. Also helps in minimizing peeling.
Lauren E.
Atlanta, GA
As someone the color of a sheet of paper, I have used all of these products. When you have a serious sunburn, you need this. It has lidocaine. It's the only thing that will provide relief. It's messy and sticky, but you're sunburned, so you need to be inside chilling out anyway. Trust me. If you're in need, buy the blue.
Jaclyn N.
Mount Vernon, KY
How does anybody survive a sunburn without this stuff. I never go to the beach or the pool without it. It has seriously save my life so many times. I put it on my daughter when she gets a sunburn. It automatically gives relief to the sunburn and let you live until it goes away
Debra v.
Oh this stuff is amazing. Being a Florida girl the sun is always out and being burned is almost unavoidable, but when you know how to sooth it, it's slightly less unbearable. This stuff works wonders.
Alexa V.
Pittsburgh , PA
Omg yesss , I got burnt in Florida ( I never Get burnt ) but I used this stuff and literally felt instant relief.. the sun burn was so bad but this stuff helped right away!!!
Jennifer S.
Chapmanville , WV
Panama Jack aloe with lidocaine helps sooth my burning skin. I tend to repeat the process of burn, peel, repeat all summer since I'm fair skinned. Aloe is my go to and this product delivers relief each time!
Latrice  L.
Chesapeake , Va
Love panama jack products. the medication helps with that lasting-burning feeling and the aloe makes the skin feel cool. It is a little sticky, you can't touch anything for 5-10 minutes after applying it. however it helps to keep the skin from peeling if you apply twice/day.
Angela G.
Grants Pass
when you are burnt you just can't beat a product with lidocaine in it!  I apply first layer thick and let it absorb in.  Takes the pain and burn away for comfort.  Nice packaging.  Reasonable price.  I would buy this product again and recommend it as well
alexis n.
Mount Sterling, KY
I went to the water park and forgot sunscreen my grandmother let me use hers and I had to go get some for myself. Usually these products work only at first, panama gave me all day feel goods
Stephanie S.
Sandusky, OH
Is this worth buying over plain old aloe Vera?
Lisa B.
Central, SC
Is this any good?
Lauren W.
Hermann, MO
Where can I find this product?
Cierra D.
Nepean, ON
So I recently bought an after sun cooling spray by SunBum but I don't notice a cooling sensation at all. I was wondering if this product is effective for treating burns, and making your skin feel cool?
Amber H.
Ruffs Dale, PA
How does this product compare to other similar products?! I am looking for after sun relief to help minimize peeling!

Amazon