Panama Jack Accelerator Tanning Spray Gel with Instant Bronzer uploaded by Hazel M.

BY PANAMA JACK

Developed for Those Who are Ready to Experience the Darker Side of Tanning. Salon & Beach. Light No Sunscreen Formula. No Mineral Oil. Rich Emollients. Vitamin E & Aloe Gel. Non-Greasy. Tropical Fragrance This formula was developed for those who are ready to experience the darker side of tanning.  Safe for salon use.  This product contains no sunscreens and should be used only after a base tan is obtained, or by skin types that rarely or never burn. Formulated with love, care, and pride since 1974. see more...

• Does this tanning product leave your skin oily or does it...2 Answers
  • Is this liquidy or cremey? 7 Answers
  • Has anyone used this and had good results without looking...7 Answers
Panama Jack Accelerator Tanning Spray Gel with Instant Bronzer
  • "i love tanning oils like this and it works great and smells amazing i love everything about it" in 1 review
Tamara F.
Sebring, FL
There is no sunscreen in this so please be cautious. I like to layout for 15 min then put on the spf 70. If I head into the water I'll put on accelerator again sit 15 the put on the spf. My tan is deep and last longer.
Brittany M.
Rayle, GA
Instant gratification witht his product. it does give you subtle color the second you put it into your skin. The smell is wonderful, kind of tropical. It doesn't absorb too much into your akin, which I like because I feel that helps with tanning. Really great cheaper option than laying in a tanning bed at about $6 a bottle.
Bethany P.
Mooresville, IN
This stuff makes feel like you are getting super tan. When you put it on it makes your skin shine and you can tell that it is attracting the sun. I just recommend if you get into the water to reapply it to your skin to make sure you are getting tan otherwise the water washes most of it off.
Carissa C.
Franklin Sq, NY
I really love oils like this, especially since it sprays. There is no need to go out and buy the designer bronzers/tanning oils. This works just as great, half the price. It rubs in great, smells great. A+
Lauren B.
I use this tanning oil while on vacation this summer, I have a very hard time acquiring any color. This will help to me gain a decent amount of color, without burning and without looking streaky or orange! I love this and would recommend it to anyone!
Amanda A.
Millport, NY
I love this stuff in the summer! Gives you a beautiful bronzy tan. Just make sure to apply everywhere you want it or else you'll look a little miss matched. I always just rubbed it around when I applied it.
Ninoshka A.
Kissimmee, FL
When I was little I would see my mom using this. I'm older now and I use it for a tan. It's easy to put on its a pray on, it leaves your skin moisturized and glowing. It works to the max.
Orlean M.
Somerset , WI
I like tanning oil to help me keep my base tan going. this product smells very nice too!! It is a product i would keep buying because i really like this brand
Lea H.
I use this product like crazy! It is perfect for when you are looking for a quick tan but can't get afford to go tanning or get a spray tan! I love this stuff!
Erica B.
Best smelling tanning product on the market. it's not greasy, rubs into your skin easily and smells like tropical paradise. I highly recommend this product.
Whitney F.
Has anyone used this and had good results without looking fake?
Taylor B.
Is this liquidy or cremey?
Machelle H.
Does this tanning product leave your skin oily or does it soak into your skin?