Panadol 500 Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer Caplets uploaded by Záarah k.Panadol 500 Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer Caplets uploaded by Dorra S.

BY PANADOL

Fast pain relief. ; see more...

Amber W.
Murray, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
It works! Definitely takes away my headaches each time. It's a little pricey, I usually just buy cheap ibuprofen. But this comes in second to the cheap ibuprofen!
Merelyn M.
Jeffersonville , IN
I have been taking this product since I was a child. My entire family uses it. When I lived in Puerto Rico it was (and possibly still is) the go-to medication for most pains and discomforts. This medication helps me with all kinds of pain, I use it when I get a headache, for lower abdominal pain from that time of the month, and for back aches after a hard day at work. I recommend this product to everyone looking for pain relief.
Maria J.
Denver, CO
This medicine is one of our essential things in our household,always make sure to fill up.wheather its headche ,other pain and fever,this medicine is great relief. Me and husband always takes whenevev we need
Cindy V.
Fort Campbell, KY
My mom used to give me these as a kid. She would special order these from El Salvador back in the days. I always had fevers and headaches and my mom would give me one tablet and it will take the paian away.
nique w.
Doral, FL
This is what got me truu my chik v tsk i was feeling so much pain cause you know chik v deals with joint pains and rashes all over body and swollen legs i got all that and this panadol help me through
Savannah S.
Huntley, IL
Migraines and period pain are my worst nightmare and this takes care of it all!! I swear by it! Panadol is my go to, especially with ovarian cysts this is a life saver!
Christina B.
Seagoville, TX
My go to when I have a headache or neck pain. Within 20 minutes I'm good to go. I would definitely recommend this to others. Can't hurt to try it, right?!
candy D.
Brooklyn, NY
This is what I used growing up for my migraines and period pain. From my experience they are very effective in relieving pain and reducing fever.
Zailyn N.
Orlando, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have been using this since I was a small child in puerto Rico. honestly this works Better than Tylenol and ibuprofen in my opinion.
Liza P.
sunrise
I have known this brand in tab since i was a child. its really good to keep. i always have it just incase a fever decides to show up.
Desiree A.
Do they sell this in Orlando,fl?
katina h.