BY PAN HARINA #16 in Flours & Meals

YBIED P.
11800 NW 101ST RD

Unlike white corn flour, the yellow corn flour closely resembles its texture, and taste, let's say it only changes in the coloration of its contents.

To make arepas is very good although the traditional aepa of Venezuela is made from white corn flour, usually the yellow corn meal is used to make the typical Christmas dish "HAYACA" even so I adore and love with madness that this product is being internationalized.
Manuel L.
No comment. This product comes from my native Venezuela. This flour is used to make one of the most significant dishes of my country and of course one of the most delicious and refer to the tastes and treats that can experience a person who visits my land from where I come.
LEAR33934 | JULISSA JOHANA SANTELIZ L.
The best thing that can exist in life for the Venezuelans of the world, the best breakfast is an arepa. This is the best flour in the market, very fine and smooth. And its yellow color, this flour is normally used to make hallacas in venezuela since there is no need to put onoto for its particular color
Gabriela B.
The best product in the world. Arepa asada, fried, empanadas, bollitos, hallacas and all the delicious Venezuelan food is made with this flour. Gluten free, high fiber. I need no more yo he happy
DENISE R.
Harina PAN has to be the must have product in any food storage at a Venezuelan's home. There are so many recipes that you can create with this product that you're always going to have the need of buy in bulk. The yellow version would work better in my opinion for make some hallacas but you can use it for whatever you want! Bon appetite
Zuleima S.
Doral, FL
Definitivamente todas las estrellas a este producto. Es demasiado FÁCIL de trabajar con ella y hacer una masa, y queda demasiado divino😍😍, las mejores arepas son hechas con harina pan, excelente para desayunos, aperitivos, almuerzo y cena.. La mejor.
Erica S.
Mobile, AL
I work at a Mexican/Costa Rican Restaurant and we use this for our homemade tortillas and empanadas. It's delicious and priced well. We also use the corn version. Tastes better with a little cheese mixed in.
Victoria C.
Yes, I'm Venezuelan so I'm biased. This is the best flour ever to make empanadas, dumplings, tamales, and much more... Non Venezuelan people I know has confirmed it ;)
Diana H.
This stuff saved me when I was abroad and craving tortillas. This is very easy to make. You only need to add a little bit of water and salt to make delicious tortillas. This packages also makes a lot of tortillas! You can't beat the price!
Haley W.
This is my favorite product to use when I am making homemade tortillas. Taste amazing and not to dry like some can be.
Sarah M.
Lexington, KY
It's this only for tortillas?